Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

• Thread starter Thread starter Lucho616
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 500
  • Views Views 378K
2 questions1. Do you test holiday or instant result?2. Do you suggest training two slots, for example one goalscoring tactic and one solid defensive? And choose according to opposition?

2 questions1. Do you test holiday or instant result?2. Do you suggest training two slots, for example one goalscoring tactic and one solid defensive? And choose according to opposition?

We use "simulate match" option under instant result when testing (we don't use "instant result", as this is quite inaccurate). It's pretty accurate, plays the tactic as intended, but we can't control injuries/cards then. However, we have set injury proneness on all players to "1". In this way, we have reduced the randomness that we can, and it's the only way such a big test can be done. Playing through every single match would of course be a little better, because then we have control over what happens when we get a red card and/or injury (although unlikely that this happens often).

Regarding your second question, yes, that sounds like a good idea :)

Mr l thanks for the reply. I am trying hard to find something to test myself. I am open to suggestions. For example i run a season on holiday freezing morale to abysmal and superb. What surprised me was that several players played better with 40 games on abysmal morale than superb morale.

Mr l thanks for the reply. I am trying hard to find something to test myself. I am open to suggestions. For example i run a season on holiday freezing morale to abysmal and superb. What surprised me was that several players played better with 40 games on abysmal morale than superb morale.

That is because you test in a "normal" savefile, where there are so random things that testing is obsolete no matter how you do it. You need a proper testing database to get accurate results (about the same results if you do a re-test).

i've created a no striker tactic that did really well in my world super league save as arsenal, won 2 out of 2 while going on holiday for the first 2 years. can you test it? i don't think it will get the most points compared to the top tactics but it's an interesting tactic to boost your 2 wingers' chances of winning footballer of the year!

i've created a no striker tactic that did really well in my world super league save as arsenal, won 2 out of 2 while going on holiday for the first 2 years. can you test it? i don't think it will get the most points compared to the top tactics but it's an interesting tactic to boost your 2 wingers' chances of winning footballer of the year!

Sorry raizen, but we are testing only tactics posted in FM-Base with a screenshot of a season results, or tactics already tested with good points results.

Make a post with results of your tactics then we will test it.

You guys are doing a **** of a job here!
I think is time for you to test Hydra v2 (already forgotten in 16.2 test). Just got top of the table in Will's latest test.

You guys are doing a **** of a job here!
I think is time for you to test Hydra v2 (already forgotten in 16.2 test). Just got top of the table in Will's latest test.

Thanks!

Already tested but didn't upload the results yet. It didn't perform so well, instead "DM" version do it better. Both results will be uploaded sometime tomorrow (03/28).

Thanks again for your support's word, thats make our job worthy!

Sorry mate!

We want to test tactics which have post on FM-Base, first. Make a post here of those tactics with the results of a whole season or wait until we finish testing all the tactics posted in this forum (I doubt we can finish).

Your welcome to test the ones on my thread. Would love to see the results. 3 tactics in there so that should keep you busy ;) On the 4411 I would love to see if you think Control or Counter is more effective in which case there would be 4 tactics to test. The 4411 is on control but I got a feeling counter might be better so you would just have to change that when you download. Anyways good work lads. Nice to see it back up and running.

4411 Control
4411 Counter

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/357389-pavknapper-tweak.html

Your welcome to test the ones on my thread. Would love to see the results. 3 tactics in there so that should keep you busy ;) On the 4411 I would love to see if you think Control or Counter is more effective in which case there would be 4 tactics to test. The 4411 is on control but I got a feeling counter might be better so you would just have to change that when you download. Anyways good work lads. Nice to see it back up and running.

4411 Control
4411 Counter

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/357389-pavknapper-tweak.html

ThePav, just one question: Do you know how much time takes to test ONE tactic? A LOT! So, please, if it isn't hard, could you pick the best one so we will test just one of them. If you don't pick one, my son will be (He's almost one month old). Thanks!

Back