Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

• Thread starter Thread starter Lucho616
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 500
  • Views Views 378K
Hey ho Lucho! New TFF tactic on the front page! Could u test them? Btw always following ur tests. Owning it with Leicester (TK4-3-3) atm

ThePav, just one question: Do you know how much time takes to test ONE tactic? A LOT! So, please, if it isn't hard, could you pick the best one so we will test just one of them. If you don't pick one, my son will be (He's almost one month old). Thanks!

4411 on control in that case. Then the 442. Then the 433 lol ;) Oi's and everything are in the thread

Has anyone tested this tactic from PASSION4FOOTBALLMANAGER on the update (16.3)?.

football-manager-2016-barcelona-tiki-taka-possession-tactics-300x200.jpg

Link:Barcelona Tiki Taka Tactics; Emulating Pep Guardiolas Positional Play in Football Manager | Passion4FM

Download:Football Manager 2016 Barcelona Tiki Taka Tactics by Passion4FM

Excuse me if you have already answered the question but are you going to test CONQUEROR V2 or V5 and WRATH?

Hey guys, is there a chance to test the Sir Goalalot 4231 one?
I know it was created for the 16.2 but since there's no change in the ME it's still very efficient for me in my save.
It doesn't matter how weak or strong your team is, I always find the counter attack tactics to be more consistent in this FM version. I personnally prefer to play attacking and fluid football, but I get better results with the counter approach (even with the favorite in the league), so it will be nice if you could test this tactic and compare it with the others.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar.../355480-sir-goalalot-4-2-3-1-fm16-reborn.html

Can you use the Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - v4 one (last one)?

Thank you

Last edited:
i would suggest to run a test with knap midsomer, imho from the saves i used it with las palmas deportivo carpi i think that could be on the top
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar.../356367-knap-fm16-3-442-midsomer-tactics.html

Which one? There are two links there

Edit: I already started testing it, and I have to say WOW, what a start... Crazy tactic... I'm pretty sure this will end up as the new number one lol. These first matches are some of the hardest ones!

Last edited:
Which one? There are two links there

Edit: I already started testing it, and I have to say WOW, what a start... Crazy tactic... I'm pretty sure this will end up as the new number one lol. These first matches are some of the hardest ones!
the first one, P96F117A29

Hey guys, is there a chance to test the Sir Goalalot 4231 one?
I know it was created for the 16.2 but since there's no change in the ME it's still very efficient for me in my save.
It doesn't matter how weak or strong your team is, I always find the counter attack tactics to be more consistent in this FM version. I personnally prefer to play attacking and fluid football, but I get better results with the counter approach (even with the favorite in the league), so it will be nice if you could test this tactic and compare it with the others.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar.../355480-sir-goalalot-4-2-3-1-fm16-reborn.html

Can you use the Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - v4 one (last one)?

Thank you

That v4 isn't his latest one, it's the final v2, dated Jan 28, while that v4 is dated Jan 17.

I added the final v2 to the to-do-list

Back