Most goals scored by one player

Some lad got me 51 goals in 53 games in the BSP, annoyingly I don't remember his name. Andy something? Nmeh, he was class though.

Some lad got me 51 goals in 53 games in the BSP, annoyingly I don't remember his name. Andy something? Nmeh, he was class though.

Andy Mangan

Players for forest green i think he is a goal machine in LLM

Jon Main hit 45 in one season for me in BSN I think... Long time ago but my best LLM scorer.

i got 57 in 47 with ibra.dunno about assists.
though i remember that at camp nou he scored 5 against standard : P
and by the way i had backup Ronaldo( r9) who scored 16 in 12 : D
but most of time he was injured : /

Thats cool Villa scoring that many in a season

on older games chucks nwoko, mads jorgensen and marino randberg were all 30+ for my blackburn team

09 owen got over 30 in the prem in first season although i think he would have scored alot more if he wasnt injured at the start and if we were in europe, he would have at least been in the 40s

David Villa was on form for valencia he score 50 goals in 38 apps so i bought him for 53 mil den he scored 12 in 20 what a let down

If you get the Striker Poacher he scores more ?
Mine is 54 Pato first season

on fm08 torres scored 58goals by march in all comps for me, but then got injured for rest of season

Rooney - 50 Goals - Complete Forward
David Villa 46 Goals - Poacher
David Silva 13 Goals, 30 Assists :O - Advanced Playmaker

:)

on cm 03 04 i had adrian mutu and he scored about 60 goals

Don't even mention CMs before 2007 or 2006 maybe... Than u could win CL with every single team in the game, in about 3-4 seasons...
And to answer to the topic: great job keeping Villa healthy and fit for that long.
It can't happen to me to have one single quality player who will not end with at least one injury during one season...

imo Villa is by far the best striker in FM2010

I started with Barcelona and Ibra scored 44 in 1 season (27 LIGA BBVA) but Villa scored 50 in a season and 40 are in the LIGA BBVA and Valencia stil managed to finish only 8th and lost the finale of the Euro Cup with 4-1 from Ajax...

And the 44 goals from Ibra are also the highest i ever had incl FM09 (think it was 42 or 41 from Balotelli)

Hey just wondering whats the most one of your players have ever scored in a single season, because currently on my valencia game, I played Villa as a poacher and hes got 62 goals in 55 games along with 12 assists, and 16 MoMs :S and theres abput 5 games left. So im just interested to see what other people have got.

View attachment 15295

and hes only worth 22mil unbeliavable

I play with Valencia and Villa scored 71 goal in first season....:)

In FM09 Srna scored 31 goals for my Spurs team in the leauge. About half of them from freekicks. Only half way through on FM10 but he has already scored 12. Not bad fer a right back lol