Most goals scored by one player

let me know how many he scores in your season mate :)

Fair enough.

I'm using Aguero as an attacking target man without a corner exploit or anything, two hat-tricks in three matches so far. Class player, well worth the three seasons it took me to convince him to join Real Madrid!

I'm not saying everybody cheats but for people scoring 70+ goals is not realistic even using the corner exploit in the game.

I agree Aguero is a quality player and will score a lot of goals but nothing like what people are claiming.

i might sound stupid but what is the corner exploit cheat just never heard of it

Wooooooooooow!!! Nice!!

My biggest ever was in FM09 with Everton. Tim Cahill scored 24 goals :)

Torres - 58 goals and 14 assists , 17 MoM's too.

My first season with chelsea didier drogba scored 38 Goals just in the premier leaue i dont remember his overall goals

Neymar, got nearly 60 goals in around 45-55 games including 38 in around 34-36 gamers in the Premiership for Man City playing as a deep-lying forward in a 3-man strikeforce with the other 2 set as advanced forwards

Always forget my stats :/ Messi has had 51 for me in a season!

I have a created player who has already scored 20 goals in the season and it is the 25th August!

Last edited:
For me it was C. Ronaldo, 57 goals in 55 games.

I know this isn't an extremely high amount of goals but when I played as Notts County, Franco Di Santo scored 35 goals in his first season at Notts County. I think it must have been a glitch or something :/

Just won 11-0 against Dumbarton with PSV Trezeuguet got 6 Afellay got 4 and Onyewu got a goal.

I know this isn't an extremely high amount of goals but when I played as Notts County, Franco Di Santo scored 35 goals in his first season at Notts County. I think it must have been a glitch or something :/

That is quite alot... it wouldn't be a glitch that made him score 35 goals in a season, assuming they weren't all in one game?