Most goals scored by one player

Michael Nardiello just banged in 48 for me, although he got injured near the end of the season and never got back to full fitness in time for the NSC Final or the Promotion push, very frustrating !

A guy called Cedric Faure scored 66 in 48 appearances for my Stade de Reims team in the french third division, half of the Ligue 1 teams wanted to buy him after ten games already. I'll add a screenshot later.

Hey just wondering whats the most one of your players have ever scored in a single season, because currently on my valencia game, I played Villa as a poacher and hes got 62 goals in 55 games along with 12 assists, and 16 MoMs :S and theres abput 5 games left. So im just interested to see what other people have got.

View attachment 15295
Stanislas bilger 91 goals 22 assist 24 mom 57 app 1 season in prem champions league for notts co.

i got yaya sanogo at wrexham on loan from man utd in 2nd season. scored 47 in 42 league games.
currently i have aguero on 11 in 4. he's inpossible to stop :p

febian brandy 64 goals in 52 games if I remember correctly, in coca cola league 1 with notts co :) him and gardar gunnlaugsson best partnership ever

Eduardo scored 22 for me in 14 games - total no. of games he played in the league due to on-going injuries...
I used both him and villa before and i think Eduardo is even a better scorer, just never miss an opportunity in the box!! But of coz he can't do magic like Villa without good supply from midfield...

And i have loaned a regen to Birmingham before, he scored 20 goals in 8 games!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

here's mine what a season

what a player! Pele reborn...

36 appearances, with 15 being a sub and 40 goals.

Also check his age...

Cristiano Ronaldo as a Trequartista striker, ~70 goals in all appearances last season.

Unfortunately I didn't grab a shot of Ronaldo's 75 goals in a season last time around - but he's played 15 matches in total and scored 30 goals at an average rating of 9.07 in my current season, so here we go...

15gr1b7.jpg

god this guy deserves the necropost card!
A post after one day doesn't count as a "necropost", mate.

Last edited: