Most goals scored by one player

Unfortunately I didn't grab a shot of Ronaldo's 75 goals in a season last time around - but he's played 15 matches in total and scored 30 goals at an average rating of 9.07 in my current season, so here we go...

15gr1b7.jpg

A post after one day doesn't count as a "necropost", mate.

no... the guy who restarted the thread deserves it

Unfortunately I didn't grab a shot of Ronaldo's 75 goals in a season last time around - but he's played 15 matches in total and scored 30 goals at an average rating of 9.07 in my current season, so here we go...

15gr1b7.jpg

A post after one day doesn't count as a "necropost", mate.
That is ******* stupid! 12 MOM in 15 games!

First season with United, played Rooney as a Complete Forward and he got me 44 goals in all competitions playing as a lone striker. I just can't seem to get Berba to score...

Aaron Mclean scored 67 goals in one season for me in League 1, too bad he couldn't emulate it in the Championship.

most goals on fm10

ive just finished a season with at. madrid.

sergio aguero got me 102 goals in a season for me.

Kleber from my Celtic save 35 goals & 8 assists in 26 games
He also scored a hattrick away against Rangers....on his debut!!! (H)

wow, what an awesome player! did you actually play all those seasons up to 2048 ? how long did it take you?

position: forward
role: advanced forward, attacking

Yeah the corner bug was used but I still think 102 goals is an impressive stat.

Got david villa in my 1st season with liverpool scored 49 in 36 games and was injured for half of the season so could have scored more if he managed to play more games

Fair enough.

I'm using Aguero as an attacking target man without a corner exploit or anything, two hat-tricks in three matches so far. Class player, well worth the three seasons it took me to convince him to join Real Madrid!