Colin Nish has to win this award hands down, anyone that has watched him play will agree. He is useless, clumsy, can't kick a ball and spends more time lying on the ground than actually playing as a targetman, and yet SI insist on giving him 12 finishing, dribbling and first touch 14 heading and long shots and even worse 15 strength... divide them all by 10 and you've got accurate ratings for this sack of potatoes.

In other news, Nicklas Bedtner, Klass-Jan Huntelaar and Almunia are pretty over-rated, although Almunia isn't as bad as he was last year.

If by overrated you mean bad in the game, my vote would go to Dzeko. Absolute rubbish when i signed him for my Arsenal team in 3rd season.

I agree with most of them. But Pastore and Ganso? They are both very promising in real life (especially Pastore), I wouldn't say they're overrated.. (Probably bang on attributes wise, really).

Although I could understand Ganso, because he does become one of the best players in the world in two or three years time.

Actually, Pastore in recent weeks has looked pretty bad. I think he is inconsistent. But looking over a long period of time, he does look quite a talent. As for Ganso, I can't really say much since I haven't watched him that often, although the word coming out of Brazil is that he and Neymar are the two best players in the Brazilian league currently.

Hulk and Oscar Cardozo aswell, I mean they ARE good players.. But come on....

Actually, Pastore in recent weeks has looked pretty bad. I think he is inconsistent. But looking over a long period of time, he does look quite a talent. As for Ganso, I can't really say much since I haven't watched him that often, although the word coming out of Brazil is that he and Neymar are the two best players in the Brazilian league currently.

I know he had a poor game against Fiorentina, but he was easily their best player against Leece and Inter. Then again, every player has their ups and downs. :S

I'm lucky enough to be able to watch Brazilian league football (ex-girlfriend's studying in Brazil, she streams some games to me. :wub:) and Ganso and Neymar are definitely the top stars of the league.
However, I'm not sure of the quality of Brazil's league compared to the leagues in Europe, so maybes Ganso could be overrated in some aspect..

Ganso is the most promising player from Brasil, with a intelligence that defies his age

Sandro was amazing for Internacional Libertadores winning tittle, I think Redknapp understimates him. He already played for selecao at such young age (ok, his passing and creativity is over)

Busquets is underrated in real life too, I think hes a very good team player(again passing and creativity off)

Huntelaar is probably overrated, however hes doing very well for orange, despite their subpar performance on club level

Arshavin had a dip in form, but I think the only stat that should be changed is consistency

The one thing that does worry me about Ganso is how injury prone he is. He was out since August and has just came back from that injury.

He was injured for a few months in 07 as well, I think.

i always buy ganso in my saves, always turns out very good and a reliable asset in the middle

Efrain Juarez, Javier Pastore, Pedro Leon, David Silva, Daniel De Rossi , Fernando Torres, Andreas Hinkel, Robin Van Persie, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Steven Davis, Esteban Cambiasso, Eden Dzeko, Sergio Ageuro, Andeas Ranoccia, Robinho, Frank Lampard, Diego Milito,
I'm going by the times I've seen these players play this season. I know some of them may have came into great form in recent games like RVP but over all I feel these guys are way over rated.

In my opinion a prime example of a overrated player is Dodô the leftwingback from Corinthians

I think he was already downgraded, but cant be put in the same leagua as Fabio.

Oscar and Dalton are also showing signals of stagnation

Last edited:
Andrea Ranocchia, has looked shaky when I've watched him, built like a brick wall though.

Ronaldo was in the eredivise one year and scored for fun

Then he went to la Liga and keep scoring, another year to calcio and...

obviously theres no comparision between the two

but if you watch hulk playing, he appears to be able to take the next step

not keeping the 1.0 goalscoring ratio obviously, but a starter for most of the top four

Sergio Canales, Toni Kroos, Cardozo, Huntelaar, Pastore, Hamsik, Anthony Annan, Hazard, RENE ADLER, Pedro Leon, Wes Brown, Johnny EVANS, and the list go on..

Imo there are much more overrated one than underrated players

Last edited:
In a Mickey Mouse league.. On FM he would do that in ANY league....

ahahahahahaha ... and you know how would he play in Premiership ? how is that ... are you psychic ? Look at the Berbatov, he didn't score 19 goals in last four seasons and suddenly, he is the God ! It all depends on player , his skills and confidence . If Hulk plays in any league with this kind of confidence . Maybe he wouldn't score goal per game, but he would be prety amazing.

Sorry, but Ganso is not overrated. My girlfriend is from Brazil and I was over there for two months not long ago and watched several games in which he played. One word: Insane.