yaya sanogo, in his full potential: strength 20, acc 18, pace 17, decent mental attribute, finishing 19. Absolutely unstoppable monster

From my experience definitely Tevez, scored 64 goals in 1 season for me which is utterly ridiculous, hes a good player but hes certainly not as good as his stats on FM make out.

Hulk is also massively overrated, up till this season hes not looked anything special at Porto yet on the game the mans Messi esk in that inside forward AMR role.

Ryan Shawcross to, decent player for Stoke monster centre half on FM.

Meanwhile I'm not sure about Hamsik....only watched Napoli play a few times, and not sure whether he's less significant this season, or is simply being overshadowed by Cavani. But not making as much of an impact this year, and not playing up to his huge FM skills.

Ugh, my post disappeared. Annoying feature on this board where if you make two posts in a row, it quotes the first in the second....then try to edit it out and it disappears entirely.

Anyway, I think they got Hulk's stats perfect......not superb mentals, but great technically with a cannon shot and a very good athlete. Not a world-class player that will have a 1:1 scoring ratio in top leagues, but a good 3-star player in any league.

And Pastore is dominant as a 21 year old, is the decisive force in most Palermo matches. 10 goals in 25 matches, almost 1/4 of his team's goals. And of course their playmaker on top of that.

lukaku's potential 'cos i had never heard of him b4

boselli, huntelaar, gomez, kuranyi, llorente, hazard, david silva,

A lot o big team are interested on him.

Including Chelsea, City, Real, Totenham.

Just search "Lukaku tranfer rumor" on google.

And hes goal ratio is pretty impressive for a 17 year old.

Nenad Milijas scores every frickin time against me. SOOOOO overrated

Not sure about Milijas being over-rated, hes rated highly for his long shots which i feel are fully justified.

Torres, Essien, Cardozo, Rooney, Fabregas, van Persie, Arshavin, Hamsik, Ganso, Pastore, E.Hazard.
And Joe Cole who should be close to 0 in everything..

Obviously these are great players but they are doing some ridiculous performances on FM.

Torres, Essien, Cardozo, Rooney, Fabregas, van Persie, Arshavin, Hamsik, Ganso, Pastore, E.Hazard.
And Joe Cole who should be close to 0 in everything..

Obviously these are great players but they are doing some ridiculous performances on FM.

Essien? Fabregas? two of the best players in their positions over-rated? :S

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has Allways been Overrated on fm

Essien? Fabregas? two of the best players in their positions over-rated? :S
Look at their stats, they´re inhuman. Watch how they perform, like they´re from another world.

Last edited: