I am using this tactic with good success atm. However, I still look forward to the releae of the new 4-3-1-2 that MrHough has promised as I have plenty of AMCs in my squad.

And again: what are the most important qualities/characteristics of the two CMs?

View attachment 381736View attachment 381735View attachment 381734

and now first divison only loan players b i don t have money...and yes btw i change only traning in this tact..and 1 little trick is that i play control frist half 45-75 counter and 75-90 contain ....i think i try all tactics around on FM korea and FM base but i think this one is the best i hate tactic what is tested on real madrid,man city with big clubs....great tactic tnx Mr Hough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Tactic that I'm using with AC Milan. I finished 2nd (Juve won by 5 points) although I began to use this tactic at the middle of the championship. Apart from that I won the Italy cup. Let's start 2nd year and hope to become champion!

I'm curious as to what changes you made, if u don't mind me asking.

View attachment 378553

Formation looked like this, Adomah got 22 goals . Wide men allowed to swap and I took away the MC's instruction on running wide with the ball.

Here's the 2 tactics, control and counter. They are just tweaks of Mr Houghs tactic.

It got Boro to the Premiership but I struggled there - but then again I always do when I get promoted. Trying out another tactic now.

View attachment 378551
View attachment 378550

Best tactic for FM2014!!!
Thank you very much Mr Hough

i dont understand why only few 10 pages comments :( All tactic from mr hougs are the best. all tactic from hough dont need testers, it always work. I start play in football manager in 2012 r and i always waiting on tactic from mr hough beacause work for all teams, when mr hough share tactic i start win everything. And i see a lot of other tactics based on tactic from hough. Sorry for not ss but im very busy in this year. ANd i would thanks for genius tactican in all FM. Sry for my fu.....ing english but i cant speak english and i drink polish vodka now thanks my masters cheers, yes sir sensei

aaa end i drink next "KIELICH" and i amire of course two next great genus tacitan mr langvathan and jassar but i think they agreee with me number one is mr hough!
P.S
i prefer girl
ok is my last post in day Yo

aaa end i drink next "KIELICH" and i amire of course two next great genus tacitan mr langvathan and jassar but i think they agreee with me number one is mr hough!
P.S
i prefer girl
ok is my last post in day Yo
Think yve had to much :p