Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger Tactic and Discussion

this tactic is quality.. siting top of championship with qpr went first 9 games unbeaten then lst to leicester.. thankyou

Started off bad but my Celtic team with only Juhasz bought is exceeding expectations. Spot on fella.

Using this tactic with West Ham, got off to a slow start and struggled to score goals, especially away from home. Now that the team has gelled the tactic is starting to work it's magic, beat Spurs 6-0 away, Birmingham 6-0 also away and Newcastle 5-0 at home, not to mention beating both Man Utd and Man CIty. Now sitting in 7th place just a few points from Champions League places. Excellent tactic.

is this better than 4-1-2-3 tactic had lots of sucsess with this with united but i like wingers and had to sell nani and valencia with other tactic?

This tactic is awesome , however I find it very hard to play against 4-4-2 with them having pacey strikers / wingers , also , the french 4 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 sometimes demolishes my attack , do you have any ideas in how to counter that ? I have been using a modified tactic changing a striker for a DM when I face OM / OL with a 4 - 4 - 2 but still the same tactic I use to demolish their offense sometimes destroys mine , how do I counter that ?

Edit : after 2 seasons of testing I retweaked your tactic to make an alternative for the french league , it has a lot of success against french and german clubs and anything with a classy 4 - 4 - 2 but doesn't work against others .

Last edited:
This tactic is not working for me. I followed everything that is noted. I am Newcastle finished 10th in my ffirst season, secound season i finished 11th. I get demolished by the top 4 or top 6 (Man City + Liverpool). What is the problem please help me!

Awesome, once you get the fluid in match prep theres no stopping you. Cheers MRHough.

This tactic is not working for me. I followed everything that is noted. I am Newcastle finished 10th in my ffirst season, secound season i finished 11th. I get demolished by the top 4 or top 6 (Man City + Liverpool). What is the problem please help me!

Let's have a look at it , get some screenshots and we'll try to help you out

the wingers cut inside, so i guess its right foot left, and left foot right :p

super attack poor defense.. see on screenshot
also lost againts rubin kazan 0-3 in champions league match :mad:

What's the formation actually look like? Is it one DM, one CM, AMRL and 2 FCs?

a screenshot of formation and def line, tempo, width would be greatly appreciated. also player roles. i ask because i cant currently download but would really like to try

the wingers cut inside, so i guess its right foot left, and left foot right :p

Ambidexterous wingers is a must , really , because they keep cutting inside but they also keep trying crosses to the target men , Barnetta got like 80 assists and 60 goals in 6 seasons with me while buenanotte ( left only ) on AMR got lesser assists and the same goals ratio ( because he was taking penalties )

Hi all, I'm testing this tactic out with Colchester United in league 1 and so far its brilliant, my hat off to you Mr hough. The front 4 are performing superbly and the link up play is awesome. Top after 12 games or so and still unbeaten.
The only problem im having is the CMR position, i just cant get him to perform. Average rating of 6.7 at best. Both players i use in this position fit in with the attributes Mr Hough posted on OP as well.
Has anyone got a player who excels in this role so i can see the type i need or perhaps any ideas on which attributes of the ones mentioned are the most important?

Thanks

You need anchor man like guy with great work rate and stamina , he's gonna pick up cards but don't worry

Just beat Bayern Munchen... Great TACTIC mate...

_Mitt%20leeds.JPG