Do you mean the original as in the one that Mr Hough has uploaded in the OP? I'm guessing by the tweaked version you mean the versions that yourself and sumthin uploaded?
yes thats exactly what he means,but this doesn't feel right,ill have a go at the tweaked version myself with a small team today.

Also, it might just of been that the run of games that is shown in 2 posts up, is of alot of bigger harder teams with a couple of exceptions, then a run of easier teams, with one or two exceptions... Can you post how the ext couple of games went w4nker, with the original? vs Man Utd etc?

Regards

if you have time,can you test a tactic i am making from the 4-1-2-2-1?i made it into a 4-2-3-1,I'm seeming to dominate teams.I just need someone else to try it and let me know what can be made better,please let me know whether you are up for it,i will pm it to you then.As I don't know if it is still good enough for public use.It requires an amc and i feel it works best when u have 1 inverted winger and one out and out winger on the two sides.Let me know if you are up for some testing.OR if someone else is.

If u wish, u can send me too, mid season now, wont play today, (not bcz of Easter, I'll be flying 2day) but after 2morow have a couple of days of FM in front of me.

Daves

Roughly half way through the season with Wigan. Still using the original one in the opening post. Started with no transfer budget, now have £5.75m so going to by some good, fast defenders and give the tweak version another go.

View attachment 236544View attachment 236545

w4nker, sumthin, which tactic do you think is better? mr houghs roll back the years with both your tweaks or this one?
Just beat barca 10-4 with roll back the years.

w4nker, sumthin, which tactic do you think is better? mr houghs roll back the years with both your tweaks or this one?
Just beat barca 10-4 with roll back the years.
This one is more defensively sound in my opinion

I have been using the tweaked one and started a new save with Athletic im not sure how to do screenshots n that but il tell you a few stats.. Barca are top with 70pts im second with 61pts R.Mad 3rd with 54pts and R.soc 4th With 49pts overrall llorente stats are 41 games 54 goals 13 asts iv played 27 games in the league won 19 draw 4 lost 4 outstanding results have been 8-0 at home v valencia 6-0 at home v real m i losted to barca 4-1 away i think i would of given them a better game but went a man down after 20mins and athletics squad depth is not good and i cant find any decent players to buy in del bosque despite being given 25m in jan.. i did knock barca out of the cup 4-0 on agg 3-0 away 1-0 at home i just knocked OM out in 2nd round euro cup 4-1 on agg so 2nd in league with 11 games to go still in euro cup and final of spanish cup all round great season for athletic no new players brought either.. One tip for people struggling it might be the teamtalks iv always struggled with teamtalks but this time all i use is for fans or good luck at half time i always say dont get complacent or things can turn around quickly some get angered but it works trust me at the end if i win praise and everyone is happy even if 4-0 up say one of those.. sorry for no screen shots hopfuly this helps though

Thankyou for all the Positive feedback, I really appreciate it.

For those who also look on the SI forums you'll know i'm currently in the Process of Making a 4-2-3-1 tactic with wingers and an AMC.

When i have finished i will Make it available on this site too.

Thankyou for all the Positive feedback, I really appreciate it.

For those who also look on the SI forums you'll know i'm currently in the Process of Making a 4-2-3-1 tactic with wingers and an AMC.

When i have finished i will Make it available on this site too.

Looking forward to dominate with your new tactic!

Hi,

Been using the tweaked version with Crystal Palace, working fantastically. Won the Championship with 114 pts, Glenn Murray top scorer with 49 in 44 games. About 15 games into the 2nd season, 3rd place in Premiership. Leigh Griffiths has 20 league goals already! Best result must be a 4-1 win away at old trafford, athoigh I have also beaten liverpool and chelsea. losses have come against weaker teams (wolves and wigan!).

My current team:

B. Foster
K. Naughton M. Bostwick J. Spence/L. Ridgewell N. Clyne
T. Simons (c)
J. McArthur G. Siguardsson
W. Zaha Wilde
L. Griffiths

Will stick some screenshots on on Tuesday.

In summary, works very well with poorer teams!
BTW, I havent set the cms to zonal.

View attachment 236641
the latest result of the tactic,I'm having the time of my life.Destroying everyone at home but even though creating a lot,not scoring that many away.

This is fuc..g uncredible! I play United first season. I was in finally in the FA cup, Curling Cup, Champions League, I lost all of this, and I missed just one point to won the Premier League... I play with the original tactic.. It's very good tactic, I think it's just me..**** happens !

Sumthin are you using w4nkers tweak?

high jimmy just finished first seas using jp woodys 12.2.2 wenger style tactic won everythin all trophies, rooney 60+ goals won all personal awards to and beat messi to world player of year and golden boot

This is fuc..g uncredible! I play United first season. I was in finally in the FA cup, Curling Cup, Champions League, I lost all of this, and I missed just one point to won the Premier League... I play with the original tactic.. It's very good tactic, I think it's just me..**** happens !

The teamtalk you give has also a lot to say for how your team perform...

high jimmy just finished first seas using jp woodys 12.2.2 wenger style tactic won everythin all trophies, rooney 60+ goals won all personal awards to and beat messi to world player of year and golden boot

aha alright, ill add that to my current list of tactics to try in my career save :)

by far the best tactic i have used on fm12 nearly every player avraging over 8.00

not bad mate :) Playing as chelsea atm, so this should fit in quite well actually! How many goals did you get in the league? ( thats all that matters to me really lol, i like the game as unrealistic as possible)