i am akash777 on si forum intense,we are friends there as well.
cheers.

I just posted my tactic,everyone PLEASE repost your testing results over there.Cheers.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/97429-sumthins-4-2-3-1-a.html

Thank you for the tactic.
Strangley, It looks like a tactic worked with Akash777 on Si Forum (Exactly the same...)

No ?

i am akash777 on si forum intense,we are friends there as well.
cheers.

ok, look your pm.. Friend...

Can I just say... LOL this one was great :)

mr hough this tactic is immense, ive been using your 4-1-2-3 which i used with everton and came 2nd in the prem! semi finals fa cup and won the fa cup, but this tactic is brilliant, i used it on the first patch with swansea, and in my first season i had hardly any money so couldnt make any decent signings, but i some how managed to finish 6th! your tactics are brilliant, i was hoping someone would make a successful 4-1-2-2-1, and you sir, havee far exceeded that! well done! love your tactics!

Got a Liverpool save on the go and I'm using this tactic. Even Andy Carroll is scoring goals in this tactic so far.

So for the 1st time i tried out Napoli with the original tactic and i'm 28 games into the season and only players brought in were Tremoulinas and Walter Montillo both have been solid throughout! However Star man has to be Cavani who has 71 Goals in all competitions so far!!

Am 1st in Serie A by 8 points and am in Quarter finals of Champs league so on course for a double!!

So i won the Serie A by 23 points finishing on 100! Also won the champions league beating Arsenal 4-0, i beat Man Utd & Barcelona along the way!

Edinson Cavani finished with 88 goals in the league & 102 in all competitions, what a Beast!!!

This tactic is unreal!! Although i played with the pitch size being minimum also and worked a dream!

Have to come here to say that...I bought Leandro Damião for São Paulo and he scored... 123 goals in a season(and 27 assists!)!!!!
If 60 goals is considered, by the majority of the forum, "scoring goals for fun", I really wonder what more than a 120 goals would mean!

Maybe he's the white Pelé? XD
Or maybe he's the new Adrian Mihalcea?(only old school will understand thi joke).
Awesome, awesome tactic!

I try this tactic with F.C. Internazionale.
The team isn't good for this tactic, so i sell:

Pazzini, Milito, Samuel and few other players and buy Musacchio, Willian, Ayew and Cavani.
Also i'm trying to selling Snjeider but it's a difficult effort 'cause noone want to pay his wage :asd:

My team is:

Julio Cesar
Maicon Lucio Musacchio Nagatomo
Cambiasso
Palombo Poli
Willian Cavani Ayew

This tactic seems good. Sometimes i score 4 goals, sometimes only 2 but i feel that i've the possession of the game. (not of the ball).
This tactic also use sort of corner exploit. The corner taker shoots on first post and your striker go for it. lot of goals comes from this.

The main man for this tactic is striker: Cavani is perfect for this, i think that an important quality for the striker is heading 'cause cavani in my team did lot of goals with heading from corner or crossing.

I've just a problem with the wingers. They don't score too much.
I think that probably is because the need to be IF so left footed on right side of the pitch and vice-versa. Someone have advice for this?

Also you're inbox is a little ful ;)

But here some screens. I play with Fc Sankt Pauli, first season promote to the 1Bundesliga,
So i started to play you're tactic on 23-9 the game against FSV Mainz
Some things just noticed me
- we play alot trough the flanks/wingers
- a lot of good crosses trough the wingers
- so many chances
- put my oponent many time's offside,
- quick breakout's trough the wingbacks and wingers
- the DM positions need to be real men like Nigel de jong or Song-scholes, the take every attack out from my oponent

That is just wat i saw after a couples of game's i let you now when i no more from my other guys who are testing

View attachment 237428 View attachment 237427 View attachment 237431 View attachment 237429

View attachment 237430

What Skin is that? xD

I am still finding that this tactic is leading to me either winning by 4+ goals or losing by 4+ goals, any idea why? I've found the tactic to be really weak away too, any tips?

So using this tactic alone i have managed to complete the Spanish & Scottish hero achievement, best tactic ever!

I started a game unemployed, took hereford to the premier league, got relegated, got back to the premier league, stayed there and got to an FA cup final which I lost to city, after that I decided to leave the club and find a new challenge.

Gladbach took me on in the 2017/18 season wanting me to avoid relegation, with a budget of a just a few million I made some inspired signings of a few very promising youngsters and finished 5th.

then I started using this tactic, and its the best tactic ive ever used, 3rd the first season I used it with a very young but talented squad.

next season I won the league by 7 points, got to the first knock out round of the champions league & my young polish striker scored 35 goals in 33 games.

this season im fighting for the title again and he's scored 33 goals in 18 games, he is an absolute beast.