NEW VERSION

Mr Hough said:
19/4/2012 NEW TACTIC UPDATE

Here is my new tactic it's a 4-1-1-2-2 tactic and Use all the same information as above.

Make sure DM is a DM and not a daft playmaker. CM position can be attacking defensive or neutral depending on how tight you want your defence.

Defensive Positioning is a MUST this needs to be on Match Prep.

Thats about it really.

I will be playing with this tactic for a while and if i come across any tweaks that i find better i'll update.

1 game 4-0 no goals from corner
2 game 7-0, 1 from corner

where is the link for this tweaked version people have mentioned? Think someone mentioned itbeing suited forthe bigger teams?

Friends give a link the latest version of the tactics please!

Am just about to test this new version out with PSG, shall let you know how i get on!

Hey! I've been using this tactic with Tottenham Hotspur.
Its been going great! heres my first 6 results of the season;
Premier Division vs Norwich - 1-1 draw.
Euro cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 1 vs Red Star - 5-0 win.
Premier Division vs Chelsea - 6-1 win.
Euro cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 2 vs Red Star - 4-0 win.
Premier Division vs Stoke - 4-0 win.
Premier Division vs Bolton - 5-1 win.

Good results so far, hope it continues.
Thanks for this GREAT tactic.

Just started up a save with Swansea, as i see on here most people are using this tac with them but which version?

And what match prep? I seen w4anker uses very high teamwork until fluid then low teamwork? but what match prep do the people playing with swansea use?

I can't get on with this new tactic with PSG just don't seem very clinical compared to the original, think am gonna go back to the original and see if notice much difference.

Match prep is usually average - defensive positioning i believe, if that helps.

People try use 4222 in home and 41221 in away games. I won the champions with Montpellier in second season using this.

The wingers need a lot of pace.

Match Preparation on defensive positioning.

This tactic is crazy im almost to january and ive only lost 1 game and even that went to penalties (leauge cup put out my reserves). Doumbia has 37 goals in 18 games!

Downloading this tactic, maybe now I can beat Tottenham away from home for once

I've won everything with the original tactic with numerous teams, completing all the hero achievements and have now decided to settle with Anzhi in the Russian League to do the 30 year with one club achievement!

May also do the National achievements while im at it! Best tactic have ever used on this years game