mrhough

Reaction score
Here is my first proper tactic for FM13, It’s a 5-2-3-1-1 formation with 3 solid CB’s and 2 very attacking wingers.

The CM’s are a good balance between defence and attack but it’s very important to have good all round players here or you can have 2 very good ball winner types and a more attacking player.

The AMC and ST are very good at linking play between each other, With the ST beating the offside trap regularly to score or set up chances for your team.

You will tend to have a few Long Range efforts, This is normal so don’t worry about it too much, You need to have Players with the Right Attributes otherwise the tactic will not work as good at all.

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.

Wingbacks. Pace Dribbling Crossing Marking Tackling Positioning Anticipation.

Central Midfielders. Marking Passing Positioning Team Work Work Rate Anticipation Pace

AMC. Passing Dribbling First Touch Creativity Decisions Technique Flair Off The Ball Work Rate Pace

ST. Dribbling Finishing Heading Anticipation Composure Flair Off The Ball Pace.

Remember these are just Guidelines.

cragswfc Has been very Kind Enough to put these in Filters for you to download.

Download cragswfc - mr houghs 3511.pft from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Newcastleafter17games15PointsClearUnbeaten.jpg

Evertonafter21games.jpg

Tottenhamafter10games.jpg

I don’t have any information on Team talks Training Match Prep or anything like that as haven’t been looking into it.

Good Luck With the tactic.

Zippyshare.com - Mr Hough 'Feed Me More' FM13 Tactic.tac

Mr Hough 'Feed Me More' FM13 Tactic.tac

5-2-3-1-1

Cheat tactic bro?

5-2-3-1-1

Cheat tactic bro?

I wouldn't say so no, It's an unusual formation but a very good one and i've had awesome feedback from SI forums, Use either Filters or the player guidlines for even better results

i think he means cheat because it has 12 players haha

I wouldn't say so no, It's an unusual formation but a very good one and i've had awesome feedback from SI forums, Use either Filters or the player guidlines for even better results

He means that 5-2-3-1-1 ads up to 12 outfield players.

cant wait to get home and give this a try on my chelsea save. I shall post some results later this evening, I had begun to get frustrated as I was using a tactic I slightly altered from Klippybo's FM12 save game which I had great success with, poss the best tactic I have ever had... However, its just come to January and I am winning big games against Manchester City 4-1, Arsenal 2-0, and then played Brighton and Hove Albion and lose 6-2, with a fairly strong team... Was gutted, also lost to Crystal Palace 3-0 in FA Cup...

Looking forward to giving these a try Mr Hough especially as you seem to have done well with everton which is my team.

what is the formation because 5-2-3-1-1 is 12 mate

I presume you are a Ryback fan ;)

This looks really cool, definitely going to give it a try.

Sorry to sound dumb but how do you use the filter file?

Also so you use any OI's or shouts in this tactic?

If it's a classic tactic and mr houghs usually are you can't use touchline instructions or anything.

Tried it with West Ham myself and not seeing much happen, but sticking with it for atleast 10 games.

This is working great for me playing as united played 6 won 6 in the league so far beating liverpool at home 3-0 and Arsenal away 2-1 every game i have over 60% possession.. Only loss i have had is away at city 1-0 but i rested players as it was CC and they played there strongest team!

Will this tactic work for smaller teams in League 2, Blue Square Prem etc?

Was hoping for good things here, But Seems pretty hit and miss so far:
ssssss.jpg

Seems if you dont have amazing speed CB you get ripped open by the pacey strikers.

while formation is learnt fluid, i have players still only "Accomplished" in certain positions so i know will be much better once natural, i think with the right team, this will dominate. I will test in Championship also.

Btw, Sitting in 6th in table coming upto Jan 1st.

Thanks for the work Hough (H)

Last edited: