Interesting, this was the first successful tactic I used on FM13, and I LOVED it. Going to give it a go on the latest patch. I can't wait :D

Sam here...I was playing with Cagliari....my firsth save on 2013...and I loved it so much that I said to me, I will try it again:)

With the tactic in the opening post ?
no tweaks ?

Not changed a thing, or touched OI's or training. Just plug and play.

Currently 10 games into the Premiership with Hull second season, I bought Stockdale and Fathi who I had on loan first season and the only other players I brought in for the first team are Kieren Trippier, Gareth McAuley and Mehmet Ekici. I'm 5th, W6 D1 L3, just beat City 3-2 at home.

This tactic is still brilliant.

My first team looks like;

GK - Stockdale
CB - Hobbs
CB - McAuley
CB - Chester
WBR - Trippier
WBL - Dudgeon
MC - Cairney
MC - Meyler
MC - Ekici
AMC - Brady
ST - Fryatt

As you can see, not a great side. Fryatt got 36 goals in 41 games last season and currently has 5 in 10 this season.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your post dude. But i have a question this tactic work on patch 13.3.0 ?? (12 march 2013 )

Thanks ! Best regards.

After trying it recently, it's still decent. Not as OP'ed as it was when it first came out, but still a good solid tactic to use! (though I find TheBetterHalf's 460 better to use)

After trying it recently, it's still decent. Not as OP'ed as it was when it first came out, but still a good solid tactic to use! (though I find TheBetterHalf's 460 better to use)

Hello, ok thanks Luc. But what its TheBetterHalf's 460 please? Can u give me the link please ?

Regards.