If you get someone sent off then what position could be done without?

You cant use this in classic mode can you?

The tactic itself is created in classic mode (traditional use of sliders for settings/adjustments), therefore you cannot use touchline shouts, also it will not work in the FMC mode of FM13.

Cheers Hough good to see your tactic posted here. :D

Will definitely help a lot of people here as it has helped over at SI.

hey mr hough! your tactic looks pretty solid, although unfortunately it doesnt really fit my squad because my fullbacks are very defensive and more adept at playing at CB than WB. im currently managing wolves, starting my first season in the PL after winning the championship. the tactic that won me the tittle last year (TBH's INTO OBLIVION from fm12 with some tweaks) didnt really convince me against stronger opposition in pre season, so i decided to give yours a try, using it as the backbone for my new 361/343 tactic, i hope you dont mind. My first results in friendlies have been encouraging and im going to kick off the season now against liverpool at home, hopefully it will kick on! if it does i'll post my changes to the tactic and results. thanks!

Wolves 3 - Liverpool 1 - conceeded from a corner
Villa 0 - Wolves 2 - had player sent off at 74th min

Last edited:
Whats the difference between crags link and the two links in the buttom?

Best tactic i've used yet by far, great to watch.

I'm using Liverpool and my starting 11 is Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Sahin, Suarez, Borini

Borini is among the top goal scorers, all players have an above 7 average rating. The only signing I made was Etienne Capoue to bolster the midfield. Glen Johnson scores for fun bombing down that right wing too.

Great tactic. Very solid defending too.

Tactis is realy nice. But i'm strugling with not scoring ;/ Anyway i think that Koflok is right in his tactic that AMC block Striker to score wich i see here that AMC taking his ball maybe i'm wrong but I have it now

tactik is really good , my team goes 18 game unbeaten run and first place in the league thank you so much..

Using Aguero as AMC, but no good for me. Maybe putting the AMC as striker?

Hi Mr. Hough,

I am using your tactic with Kizilcahamamspor A.S. from Turkey League 2 and I have finished the half season on the first place. My defenders struggled at the beginning of the season, but after 5-6 matches whole team became familiar with the tactic and started to make magic :) I signed just 2 players from free transfer at the beginning of the season, one DC and one MC. Media prediction was 8, but I am leader after 17 matches. I will post ss at the end of the season.

Thanks

got to say started this with AC milan when i took the job from ajax, in financial crisis so not been able to sign anybody, been on a 13 match unbeaten run and moved up from 6th to 3rd, closing the gap on Juventus by 12 points in the meantime, pazzini up front and either el shaarawy or boateng behind are causing havoc for teams.

I've had a lot of great feedback on this forum and also on the Offical SI Forums, Thanks for using the tactic and i'm glad i could make something that woeks well in this current Match Engine state

I've had a lot of great feedback on this forum and also on the Offical SI Forums, Thanks for using the tactic and i'm glad i could make something that woeks well in this current Match Engine state

Despite de 3 midfilders, im having a lot of problem having the suporemacy on the midfield. sugestions?