Despite de 3 midfilders, im having a lot of problem having the suporemacy on the midfield. sugestions?

Look at the attributes i have posted regarding Midfielders, You need to have work horse types rather than attacking ones.

Seems if you don't have amazing speed at the back you get ripped open by the pacey forwards that is a must

Been trying this out on one of my saves where I took over West Ham in second season. They were relegated back to Championship and were sitting towards the bottom of the table when I took over in Oct. After mixed results with my own tactic decided to give this a shot and since using it I've played 10, won 9 and lost one and am now sitting 5th with a real possibility of an automatic promotion spot. Really didn't think results like that were possible with all the ME flaws. Great work! I'm most impressed with the defense, only let in 3 (1 each in 3 different games) in that 10 match run.

Is the instructions for slow tempo and having counter attack ticked not a little strange? i thought they would contradict each other, how is it working for people??

Is the instructions for slow tempo and having counter attack ticked not a little strange? i thought they would contradict each other, how is it working for people??

Not really, thats how its setup in the Tactics creator to. The tempo is slow until a counter attack is launched, then the players will look for balls forward more in haste anyway.

What about set Target Man and Playmaker ? AMC - Playmaker ? ST-Target Man?

I started with Napoli in Italy and tried some other Tactics at the start of my first season with mixed luck. Found this site and decided to try your tactics. After the poor start to my season your tactics changed that, went 10 games with out loosing, 8 wins and 2 draws in the league, won all matches in the cup, playing final later and are in the 16 final in the Euro League.

This formation has also taken me from a 9th position in the league to second place wich is the place I will end I think since the poor start has given Juventus a 10 point lead. Still happy that I seem to be able to finish second, will probably win the cup since I will meet Siena wich is in laste place in the league and hope to reach at least the quarter finals of the Euro League.

Best tactics I have tried by far for FM2013 so far :)

So thank you Mr Hough.

Also seems like MC's are playing with quite good avarage rating. All three over 7.0, which is nice cos usually the MC pos. players are underachieving. Like said before; Best tactic this far in 13!

Look at the attributes i have posted regarding Midfielders, You need to have work horse types rather than attacking ones.

I believe that Moutinho and toure are good, don't you? Btw, i've changed the AMC to FC and it works great!

also i've changed the tempo To normal, and the problems In the midfield are gone

It took a few games into the season but it's all clicking now with Sunderland. I'm 4th after 10 games and into the quarters of the Capital One Cup. Used your tactics last year aswell which was epic aswell. Keep up the good work.

All hail Mr Hough. The best tactic maker EVER. As soon as i see a tactic made by him i instantly download it. Been using his tactics for the last 3 fm's. This one has given great results. My Cardiff City so far 2-1h win to leicester, 2-1a win to peterborough, 3-1a win to burnley, 1-0h win hudersfield, and 2-1h win to watford. Tactic not even fluid yet. Awesome. Are u and JP Woody ever gonna colaberate again.

this tactic is great ive used it with another tactic and this never fails to produce a win !! the only reason I never stick to it all the time is I play as man utd and have a good selection of wide men/wingers (nani,young,valencia,tom ince) and it doesn't really use them as the 3 in midfield are narrow....any idea or alterations I could make to bring my wide men into the game and use them for what they are best at, cheers and thanks for the tactic

tried downloading it a couple times but it doesnt import on classic mode

I believe that Moutinho and toure are good, don't you? Btw, i've changed the AMC to FC and it works great!

also i've changed the tempo To normal, and the problems In the midfield are gone

Hey I did what you said with my Milan team and have achieved some pleasant results so far in pre season. However, I do notice that when you play two strikers, when one striker does well, the other striker doesn't do that well and will probably achieve a rating of 6.7 or 6.8. Is it due to my tactic being not fluid yet or does it works just like that?

Good suggestion though.

Well hopefully I've found a good formation for FM13 so far its doing very well I'm Portsmouth at currently top of the league. I would post the screen shots but I don't no where there saved to I hit F12 to save the screenshot but there nowhere in the FM13 folder even though I've added a screenshot folder so if anyone can help then I can post some screenshots of my Portsmouth save so far.