Mr Hough FM13 First Patch tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter mrhough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 107K
This tactic works quite well even on the 13.1.3 patch, but I cant wait when the tactical master - Hough - create tactic for 13.1.3

Agreed also. Just got Cardiff promoted to the prem league using this tactic. Very good until the new patch and then i had a few dodgy results. Hope he brings a new Tactic out this weekend. Last thing i wanna do is go into pre-season and sign a load of players and then they wont fit the new tactic. As of now i have sold all my wingers including Bellamy. Hurry up Mr Hough.

I converted slightly Mr. Hough tactic on the 13.1.3 patch and I must say that the results are fantastic. I play Welling which promoted two leagues higher, then I started to use Mr. Hough tactic, but unfortunately, because I play the latest patch, results were not spectacular - but still quite good. In 21 matches I had a 7 wins, 5 draws and 9 defeats which gave me 17 position in the league. Media prognosis for my team is a 24th ( the last ) place.
In the tactics I gave up of the defensive midfielder for second striker. I set him personal command and in commands for the team changed marking with the zonal to man marking. The results should speak for themselves - my team is undefeated and get a championship.

Zippyshare.com - 5-3-1-1 Welling 3.tac

guys, mr houghs tactic from fm12 serving me very very well. tranmere, finished 6th first season promoted by playoffs, finished 3rd in the championship next season, lost via playoffs, last minute goal and currently joint 2nd, 1 defeat in 11, 10 wins there, all on probably the smallest budget.

Tactic works well with arsenal won the premier league in my second season, doesn't create enough chances though so could be tweaked... ;)

Why can i not use this tactic on my game? i am saving it into my tactics but it says 'this file cannot be imported'

anyone got any idea when the master will be releasing a tweaked version of this tactic for the latest patch ? ? ?

anyone got any idea when the master will be releasing a tweaked version of this tactic for the latest patch ? ? ?
He won't. On SI forums where he spends most of the time Hough has given up trying to find a universal tactic. Instead he now uses a basic Tactic Creator tactic with match shouts

He won't. On SI forums where he spends most of the time Hough has given up trying to find a universal tactic. Instead he now uses a basic Tactic Creator tactic with match shouts

ok mate, cheers for reply

Has anyone tried this recently? I know it was amazing and played good football but a few patches ruin it just wondered if it may be affective again!

I've just tested it with Lyon, patch 13.2.2. Results are great ! I only played 4 games with the tactic, but : 4 wins, 13 scored - 1 conceded.

Bordeaux 0-3 Lyon (French league 1)
Lyon 3-0 Lech Poznan (Europa League)
ESTAC Troyes 0-4 Lyon (French cup)
Stade Brestois 1-3 Lyon (French league 1)

I even missed 2 penalties ! I had less shoots than usual with this tactic though. But even if I am having a very good season, these results are better than what I usually do. I'll keep playing with it, but it looks good...

Yeah, it still works but in competitive leagues you get too much draws and small wins that it does not satisfy.

With the latest patch, nothing gives any satisfaction anyway... :(

What can you do when your players take shots from the middle of the pitch despite all the "do not shoot from distance" instructions... ^^
That brings down any tactic (and i've tried a couple of them...).

Ah !

I tried this with Newcastle and in the first season, it worked wonders. I was beating the like of Man City and Arsenal about 4-0. I also won the Premier League by just 2 points. I'm currently in my 2nd season and about 8 games in. The tactic is not working as well as it used to as I had lost to teams like Aston Villa and Sunderland like 1-0. I don't know why they're not doing so good as they did..

I have to say that this tactic works very well on the latest patch. I started a new save with Fluminense and I am destroying opponents without any problem, just need to tweak a little bit defence, you have to adjust it to your defenders. Wing back and strigers are the key. The problem are set pieces, but with tweaks I am slowly getting there...

I have to say that this tactic works very well on the latest patch. I started a new save with Fluminense and I am destroying opponents without any problem, just need to tweak a little bit defence, you have to adjust it to your defenders. Wing back and strigers are the key. The problem are set pieces, but with tweaks I am slowly getting there...

Interesting, this was the first successful tactic I used on FM13, and I LOVED it. Going to give it a go on the latest patch. I can't wait :D

Started using this a few days ago, won the Championship first season with Hull no transfers. P46 W29 D9 L8. Finished 16 points ahead of second place with 96 points.

Started using this a few days ago, won the Championship first season with Hull no transfers. P46 W29 D9 L8. Finished 16 points ahead of second place with 96 points.

With the tactic in the opening post ?
no tweaks ?

Back