Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

Well then it's my own fault. I'm sorry. I think I have to try another tactic.

Have you tested it through a whole season? The tactic does better when the players get used to it. Last half of the season is usually MUCH stronger than the first half.

Cant say i am pleased with this tactic. Vulnerable at the back, players dwelling on the ball looking for passing options makes them lose possesion, the striker is rarely involved in the play. Tactic is fully fluid and i am playing with spurs.
Your rock tactic is miles ahead of this one.

Cant say i am pleased with this tactic. Vulnerable at the back, players dwelling on the ball looking for passing options makes them lose possesion, the striker is rarely involved in the play. Tactic is fully fluid and i am playing with spurs.
Your rock tactic is miles ahead of this one.
x2 , after long tests 4-1-4-1 rock prove to be better all way than x-clownation

best tactic around by a mile is 4-1-4-1 rock never mind players or anything!!!! i have a save with barnsley season 5 and the team is **** i only have about 8 first team players rest are all loaned in and are only youths from around the world but ive managed to beat the premier leagues so called top six. im so confident going into matches i expect to win every game infact ive just managed to get bojan on load in the january window and im only 3 points off top?? im now guna be gutted if i dunt win league thats how good this tactic is......
you two guys do great work and i take my hat off to you both the work am commitment you guys put in to allow the rest of us to actually enjoy the game is brilliant but sorry this tactic in my opinion is not as good as the rock!!!!!!!!

I appreciate all the rock-lovin', but this is a good tac as well :p I agree that the rock works for more teams, but if I play top teams, I prefer this one over the rock. The rock is stone solid, but this one is high scoring. Both are great tactics imo :) I see that some people are still downloading my 4-4-2 gung ho classic edition tactic too, and posting great results.

anymore on the 2 striker formation??? im at work at the minute but was thinking maybe use as a home tactic and keep the rock for away??

Mr Langvatn

take some credit man this is the second outta this world tactic (rock) youve released as you did the same around xmas when i was ready to throw game in bin lol....
keep up the good work and try getting the 2 striker formation working pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4-1-4-1 Rock for hard home games (ex: Barcelona, City, Bayern, Real Madrid etc), and away games;
4-1-3-1-1/4-1-3-2 Degeneration X - rest of easy home games, and away easy games (reading, torino, rayo);
1- Do you think i'am using right?
2- do you recomend other combination?
3- 4-1-3-1-1 or 4-1-3-2 Degeneration X?

4-1-4-1 Rock for hard home games (ex: Barcelona, City, Bayern, Real Madrid etc), and away games;
4-1-3-1-1/4-1-3-2 Degeneration X - rest of easy home games, and away easy games (reading, torino, rayo);
1- Do you think i'am using right?
2- do you recomend other combination?
3- 4-1-3-1-1 or 4-1-3-2 Degeneration X?

I'd be interested to know this also.

Playing with Wisla Krakow (predicted 4th in the Polish ekstraklasa (first division in poland)
I was not in europe first season so spent nothing won league and lost 3rd round of the cup in penalties though so very unlucky. (2 defeats in the league)
2nd season: spent £14.5m went 1/4 of CL lost to chelsea 4-1 agg won the league, national cup and super cup (2 defeats in the league)
3rd season: spent £24.1m lost in group stages (but had man utd, dortmund and at. madrid) lol but came 3rd and went on to win the europa league !!! won both league, national cup and super cup (0 defeats in the league)
4th season: spent £15m just started won super cup and european super cup too against R. Madrid 3-0!
considering it is a weak team and it is still relatively weak compared to others I am doing amazing .. will see if I manage to get better than 1/4 of CL
My aim was to win CL within 5 seasons!

Why you recommend defensive positioning for match training? I think more successful Big teams play with small teams with playing attacking movement.

Why you recommend defensive positioning for match training? I think more successful Big teams play with small teams with playing attacking movement.

That's your opinion :) I recommend it because I think that defensive positioning also makes your team score more, winning the ball back more often high in the field.

That's your opinion :) I recommend it because I think that defensive positioning also makes your team score more, winning the ball back more often high in the field.
You're right but team prepares very few goal position and increases draw rate. Win rate increases with attacking movement especially when playing with small teams.

You're right but team prepares very few goal position and increases draw rate. Win rate increases with attacking movement especially when playing with small teams.

It's just a preference :) Everybody can pick the training they like :)

It's just a preference :) Everybody can pick the training they like :)
Defence is very solid with this tactic but opponents' set pieces are very dangerous. Do you have any suggestions for this problem?