Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

First game vs Reading, I won 3-2, controlled the game, just 2 silly goals given away.

Already seen that it doesn´t work in FMC, any way to make it work in it? Just wanted to test it, since Mr Langvatn tactic is working like wonders in my save with Benfica.

Already seen that it doesn´t work in FMC, any way to make it work in it? Just wanted to test it, since Mr Langvatn tactic is working like wonders in my save with Benfica.

Can you even use classic tactics in FMC?

All the ones that have that C in a silver background can´t be used in FMC. But i do have a save in the "full FM version", i may try it there when i return to it.

I know Mr Hough tested with Bayern, but I wanted to test that myself as well :) Going even stronger!

can you give us an indication of the players use for each position thank you

What player has the most goals ? and what is the best striker role ? Poacher ?

Hahaha XD Holly shjt , Mr.Hough & Langvatin wanna be in FM’s Word like Mourinho & Hiddink in real :D ? Get pay attention nobody respectable going publish new tactics becouse fool of himself in the statement with yours :p

First game Norwich 4-1 WBA and I am West Brom :S Think I will be sticking with the tactic I was already using, will give it 10 games though and see how it goes.