Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter mrhough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 138K
so what you are saying is if you have a top side use it but if you have a small club build them up with the rock then when you have a top class team use this

Training schedules: Fullbacks, central defender, central midfielder (this one on dmc, mc and amc), and complete forward striker.

just want to make sure i understand, you train the dmc's and amc's as central midfielders?

thanks for quick replies 2 mr lang, starting a new save with the toon.

so what you are saying is if you have a top side use it but if you have a small club build them up with the rock then when you have a top class team use this

I don't wanna say anything before more people have tested through a whole season playing mid/lesser teams :) But logically, the 4-1-4-1 formation should be stronger for a lesser side, yeah. For a top or mid/top team, this is the bomb really.

no hes not he is in a bunker somewhere sitting back and leting you take all the flack lol

well i will give this a go with my man u juv barca and bayern saves when i start a new season

Fm13 isn't like previous editions. This year you can't just plug in a great tactic and win everything with every team :) You have to actually manage your team good as well :)

Agreed. I am actually enjoying it more this year rather than relying on something in the match engine that can be exploited. May well post my own tactic up soon if it goes the way its currently going for the rest of the first season with my West Ham team.

Agreed. I am actually enjoying it more this year rather than relying on something in the match engine that can be exploited. May well post my own tactic up soon if it goes the way its currently going for the rest of the first season with my West Ham team.

I agree. I've never enjoyed FM as much as this one. Was kinda boring with the old tactics, all the good ones were good because they were exploiting the match engine.

Mr Langvatn sorry to bother you again but can you tell me the individual training, or you just let it to the assistant manager?

1:20 i'm a bit tired and didnt saw it xD, thank you and sorry

So I have nearly finished the season in league 1 with Bristol Rovers, sitting 6 points clear at the top with 6 games left, only lost 4 all season so it works well with smaller teams as long as u have a good spine of the team

Back