Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

i think is a tactic for top team, it isn't good for middle or lower team :( tried with Everton went very bad! too goal conceded....

Hey guys !

One question: the MC players are number's '8' ou '10'?

Thanks !!!

Ok I don't think Dortmund are good to use with this tactic, I lost 3 matches in a row with 5 players being sent off.

Time to test Liverpool now.

I wanna try this for a complete season, but so far very mixed results, I can beat manu 3-0 away then lose 2-1 to QPR at home.

Mr Hough tested with Reading though, should be viable for mid/lower teams too. But it can't work for everybody of course. And I do believe it's true potential comes with a good side.

Would really help if you could upload player filter list, or main attributes for each position

how do i know what type of players to buy for each position? and what kind of training i give all players or just ask asisstant to do that?

Not a patch on your 4141 Rock formation. That **** is beast. Not getting on with this one.

Not a patch on your 4141 Rock formation. That **** is beast. Not getting on with this one.

The 4-1-4-1 Rock could be stronger for lesser sides, but this one is defo better when playing strong sides.

how do i know what type of players to buy for each position? and what kind of training i give all players or just ask asisstant to do that?

Training schedules: Fullbacks, central defender, central midfielder (this one on dmc, mc and amc), and complete forward striker.

I think everyone expected a world beating tactic for any team as Hough's previous tactics allowed teams to punch well above their weight. To be fair it looks a classy tactic to build a team around.

I think everyone expected a world beating tactic for any team as Hough's previous tactics allowed teams to punch well above their weight. To be fair it looks a classy tactic to build a team around.

Fm13 isn't like previous editions. This year you can't just plug in a great tactic and win everything with every team :) You have to actually manage your team good as well :)