****** can you tell me which is better?
TO have left footed striker on left,or otherwise?

Hi, excuse me, i have a question. As this tactic is a classic tactic, i can't see my players roles, therefore i can't decide how to train them (on which role, to make them progress better). Can anybody help me with this please? I want to download a training schedule but i can't until i know the roles being used in the formation. Thnks!

hey useless11 your link not work so can you send me link of your tactic pls thank

I'm going to try it with Newcastle from the start which version do you think I should try. What match prep? Thanks.

Great succes! Can I ask you something W4anker?
Im in my 2nd season and i am playing with your download from post #314 with home and away games. In my 1st season i had a great year 1st in dutch league with Heracles. But now in mt 2nd season its going a lot worser. Halfway season im on a place 8 in the league? How is that possible? And what do i have to do? Do you have any tips?

- What attributes for what position are important?
- Are there any preffered move training?
- Any tips for matchtalks?
Etc i wil appreciate your answers, and sorry about my bad english.

MrHough this tactic is only home tactic. Away i'm conceding many goals. Why? I think this tactic is only for big clubs too. It doesn't work with Swansea !!!! Any suggestions?

Hi, i have a question. The tactic you can download on the first page has the 2 strikers on the right and left with some instructions and the center striker with different instructions. The result, with this tactic, shows that the outside strikers assist a lot and score eventually (the center striker scores ALL the goals). On the other hand, the tactic found on post #220 shows that the 3 strikers have the same instructions. Of course, i try it and, while i conceeded less, my outer strikers (right and left) scored less and almost didn't assist. My center striker scored a lot (the same as the other tactic) and assist a lot also. I would like to know why the outer striker's instructions were changed and if it would be a good option to put the old instructions for the outer strikers on the new patch. Thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad english

sorry if i'm going over an old question, but which tweaked version is best with 12.1.1 as the original seems to start well but fade during the season. I'm Aston Villa in 2nd season.

Eastwood Town in the Premier League

Hi,

After my sucess with Real madrid i took over eastwood Town to build my own team. I have just achieved my 5th promotion all the way from the Blue Square North to the Premier League. Along the way I have won 2 x FA Trophies, 2 x J Paint Trophies, 2 x League Cups, 1 x FA Cup and 1 x Europa Cup. I have a 96% win percentage having only lost 6 and drew 6 in my 5 seasons.

The tactic is without doubt brilliant but I have tweaked it a little to suit hard away games and the top prem sides playing me at home in the cups.

I am just starting my Premier League season with the aim of champions league football, after I have achieved this and subsequently won the Champions Cup I will try the tactic at National level before starting the San marino challenge.

Cheers

mr hough...can u update this tactic...
coz defender not explosive...allowed so many goal....this tactic so great...
but adjust defender only

Long time viewer, first post!! Have run this tactic for 2 years with Liverpool on the recent update, with some spectacular results. Leandro Damaio has been sensational as the middle man of the 3, and contributed a fantastic season. I won the premier league, league cup, and Champions League in season 2. Lost the FA cup tie, as I do find with this tactic you sporadically get a huge number of shots on goal, but don't score and the AI counter-attacks. See below for Leandro season stats...

View attachment 245396

Im using this with Newcastle on the latest patch.

Having a nightmare with it, conceding way too many goals and not really winning.

Line up in order:

Krul
Taylor
Taylor
Collocini
Santon
Tiote
Cabaye
Ze Roberto
Ba
Cisse
Sanogo

Is it something to do with the patch im using?

Hi Lewis,

I have found that it is key to have both CBs with at least 15 pace/acceleration, otherwise I concede way too many on the counter-attack. Cabaye is decent, but Tiote a little lightweight for my liking. Up front I have had little/no luck with Sanogo the SC or SCR positions, and he lacks the creativity for SCL. The middle-man is the key and Cisse (on my game at least) only has 13 acceleration and 14 pace, which from experience is too slow. Again, at least 15 of each ACC & PC, and 15 finishing does the business in the middle with solid heading a bonus.

Key to remember is this is a solid tactic, but not a 'cheat' tactic. You need good players to get the best out of the tactic, and they need to get fully conversant with the tactic for it to take effect.