Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

I do really like FM-Base so i will be sticking around for a while and regards to my knowledge, All i do is watch the game play out and make adjustments to the tactic accordingly. It's alot harder than it looks but thats all i do.

then i just think logicly what would happen in games if i make changes

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Here is a few more screens for you from my Arsenal Test, I haven't signed anyone and i let my Assistant pick my team.

Some of the Fixtures so far.
ArsenalFixtures.jpg

My latest Result.

ArsenalPrague.jpg

Your last tactic was brilliant and now you have bettered it. Amazing.

Ill have a go at converting this to wizard if you want? Ill PM you with it when its done and if you like it you can release it.

Ill have a go at converting this to wizard if you want? Ill PM you with it when its done and if you like it you can release it.
Ok mate go for it, I never held high hopes though until i changed it to classic it seemed to fall into place better.

Ill try and get it as close to the classic as i can.

This should be good,
the two best tactical genius' i've seen on FM base sort of working together.
the finished product will no doubt be brilliant! :D

OK ive converted it and tried it for 3 games. Won 3-1 5-0 and 4-1 so seems ok.

Ill send you it and see what you think. Only thing ive changes is reduced some of the tackling fron hard.

OK ive converted it and tried it for 3 games. Won 3-1 5-0 and 4-1 so seems ok.

Ill send you it and see what you think. Only thing ive changes is reduced some of the tackling fron hard.

****** **** that was quick.

This should be good,

I think you're forgetting someone (A) TheBetterHalf (TBH)

She is a legend, check her threads out

I think you're forgetting someone (A) TheBetterHalf (TBH)

She is a legend, check her threads out

i've never heard of her, maybe thats because i've only started looking in detail at this forum recently and started having an input recently. I may well search her though.

****** **** that was quick.
It was simply a case of taking screenshots of the teams and each players settings then working out which was the best role for them on the wizard,the rest was done manually.

This should be good,

Both from Middlesbrough too ;)

Don Revie and Brian Clough from Boro too. Must be something in the smog. lol

Last edited:
I seem to be getting a lot of injuries with your tactic. Could be just bad luck but didn't have that problem on my other savegame (same teams)

Hey Mr Hough, another great tactic, i have not played FM for about 6 weeks and did'nt really intend to play it again, but saw your "last tactic" so gave it a go in a 2nd season save i had going with West Ham in which i was testing out a different(inferior) tactic.

Since i changed to yours i have the following record W 9 D 5 L 1 which with West Ham in season 2 is pretty **** fantastic, sadly one thing spoils it and basically thats FM itself.

My away record is just W 2 D 4 L 1 which would be fine if almost all those matches were not played out very similar to this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It just makes the game pretty pointless imo, great tactic though mate!

Do you live in the Boro MrHough?

Do you think it is best to use OI instructions or not? I just cant figure it out =)

JP will you be releasing the new tactic creator converted classic tactic? :D