Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Here is the Tactic Me and JP Woody have been working on.

I've only played 2 games with a good tottenham side i might add but still quite impressive.

TottenhamArsenal.jpg

TottenhamChelsea.jpg

mrhough

Nice results there mate, keep up the good work!

This new tactic you are working on with JP, may I ask whats the formation?? Same as before 4-1-2-3?

Steve

Yeah it's the same formation but it's been made with the tactic wizard instead of classic

Hi houghs
I read back aways you said about the defecive line was hard to sort
Just saw the funnyist goal from a kick out bye goaly bounced over my back just b4 my goaly and in LMAO
But after watching the way my back 4 work is a big improvment havent seen the wing backs work so well on any tactic b4
Woody you give me a Woody
Thanks for the fun
looking forward to trying the wizered tactic

Last edited:
Hi woody
I read back aways you said about the defecive line was hard to sort
Just saw the funnyist goal from a kick out bye goaly bounced over my back just b4 my goaly and in LMAO
But after watching the way my back 4 work is a big improvment havent seen the wing backs work so well on any tactic b4
Woody you give me a Woody
Thanks for the fun
looking forward to trying the wizered tactic
These are Mr Hough's tacics not mine.

my bad . been playing Fm to much
Still thought i would play on the name :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

quick question while i think of it
Is it best to put left footed player on the left and right on right of the front 3
Its what i have tried with some success
Tried dzeko in middle but he didnt like like it much so put him on right and hes scoring again :)
Just bought roony and 2 games in against liverpol scored a hattrick in the centre of teh fromt 3
So it didnt take long fro him to start scoring

hi iv just recently started playing with man utd using your tactic but i get mixed results, is it the players cant adat to the formation any suggestions on what players to put in the positions.. ive tried rooney on all three front positions he dosent seem to get a rating above 6.8.. help me pls

Been found out 2nd season after winning treble with Celtic and reaching Champions league qf. Got Zheng Zhi into a 3million pound player, so definitely a lot of positives. Am tinkering with it to get round being found out.

hi iv just recently started playing with man utd using your tactic but i get mixed results, is it the players cant adat to the formation any suggestions on what players to put in the positions.. ive tried rooney on all three front positions he dosent seem to get a rating above 6.8.. help me pls
stick him in center he will start to score give him time
i got 4 goals 4 games

two words
AMAZING TACTIC!
I HAVE JUST FINISHED A SEASON WITH WEST HAM PREDICTED 11 OR 12TH CANT REMEMBER, I ONLY BROUGHT 3 PLAYERS MAHAMADOU DIARRA, NICOLAS OTAMENDI AND TOMAS NECID ON LOAN IN JANUARY AND THE MIGHTY HAMMERS FINISHED 6TH AHEAD OF LIVERPOOL, EVERTON AND VILLA SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING MR HOUGH LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND SEASON MIGHT CHALLENGE FOR ONE OF THE CUPS OR MAYBY THE EURO CUP

Another masterpiece Mr Hough, in my 2nd season with a very mediocre West Ham squad i ended up coming 3rd after being 13th after the first 7 games, my record with your tactic was Won 20 Drew 9 Lost 2

Anyone NOT seeing results with this tactic are simply doing something very wrong, if i used the corner cheat as well i doubt i would ever lose a game, as such i dont need it.

I have learned that despite how great a tactic can be the players and their ability to perform the duties will always trump a tactic...

I really struggled with this tactic with the Burnley side from day 1 and ended up getting relegated. I then created a wider tactic using inside forwards with a single striker up top 4-1-2-2-1, and it was working very well with Burnley had them mid table at mid season.

No doubt this seems to work with some interesting teams (Great results with Hull....)

I did however get some great results with this tactic from Arsenal and Sampdoria.

dave, i would really love to have the Hough plus JP combo tactic (creator version ) , the results are magnificient
as well as the possesion (%), can you please upload it now? I am so eager to use it. Thanks.

I have learned that despite how great a tactic can be the players and their ability to perform the duties will always trump a tactic...

I really struggled with this tactic with the Burnley side from day 1 and ended up getting relegated. I then created a wider tactic using inside forwards with a single striker up top 4-1-2-2-1, and it was working very well with Burnley had them mid table at mid season.

No doubt this seems to work with some interesting teams (Great results with Hull....)

I did however get some great results with this tactic from Arsenal and Sampdoria.

you're right, I've had the same with my Blackpool save. The results have been poor and after 18 games struggling in 15th place after finishing runners up in the premier league the year before. I've switched back to Mr Hough's Wonder Tactic and the results are starting to improve. I guess not every tactic suits every team, but seems more having luck with it than not.

I am looking forward to using this tactic next week
Have not booted up FM in a while
I'll give feedback after a couple of months(in the game)

Been using the not yet released wizard version for about 30 games now with Boro in the Championship. Drew a few early games but now the team are used to it were winning every week. Not bad considering i have no full backs at all.

Played 3 premier league sides in the cup so far all away and done quite well. Won 2 and lost 1 away to West Ham,although we deserved to win it.

ill defs try it out, LOVED the old tactic, won 4 prem leagues, 2 champs, 3 fa cups, 2 league cups, and 5 comm shields in 6 seasons thanks to u! lol

Been using the not yet released wizard version for about 30 games now with Boro in the Championship. Drew a few early games but now the team are used to it were winning every week. Not bad considering i have no full backs at all.

Played 3 premier league sides in the cup so far all away and done quite well. Won 2 and lost 1 away to West Ham,although we deserved to win it.

Is it a 2-3-2-3 style tactic??

2 CB, 2 WB, 1 DM, 2 CM and 3 Strikers??

I have been working on a similar tactic for a day or so now, tweaking to see what results I get.

It's a 4-1-2-3 formation and it's basicly my latest Classic tactic but been remade in the creater and me and JP have had a look and made extra tweaks.

It's looking **** hot like. Here is my latest Result testing with huddersfield.

HuddersfieldVsColchester.jpg

Not bad i have signed a few players aswell becasue i'm taking this save with huddersfield seriously.

One thing i am loving with the new tactic with JP is that the possession is always sky high, at one point during that colchester game i had 76% possession.

Edit.

This is my very next game and fair enough they are a league lower but i want you to look at the possession and notts countys rating at the bottom of the screen shot.

huddersfieldvsnottscounty.jpg

I don't think i've ever had an opp team's average rating below 5 before so thats a good thing.

Last edited: