Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

you got a link?
Stop spamming the thread. You can send PMs you know.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

JP will you be releasing the new tactic creator converted classic tactic? :D
No sorry. It was just something i was doing for Mr Hough. The classic version is the best to use.

That skin is one i modded myself it's based on the Vitreous skin but i have changed the colour of the Players Attributes so i could see them better.

No sorry. It was just something i was doing for Mr Hough. The classic version is the best to use.

Ah shame ;). It seemed like a great tactic :)

Quality right up m8y Just one thing i like to see is recomended players in positions
But have to say the wright up made me use it for CL games and its quality havent losted yet
Ty

Quality right up m8y Just one thing i like to see is recomended players in positions
But have to say the wright up made me use it for CL games and its quality havent losted yet
Ty
I've made Player Filters as it's easier and better to use so i'll add them to the OP i'm gonna post up the Modded Skin i'm using aswell because i'm getting a few PM's about it.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I've updated the OP with the Relivent Info about the Player Filters and the Skin too.

Sssshhhh don't tell anyone but it's working out pretty well on FM Live too :D Great tactic MrHough

im going to try using this tactic with west ham any player suggetions i have brought mahamadou diarra (real madrid one) and otamendi?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYT0YvQ3hs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYT0YvQ3hs[/ame]

pretty much sums it up :D

JP and Mr Hough i must say that ur both genious's..... i shall be trying this beast.....

B.T.W: where bouts in boro u from??? I'm a eston/grangetown lad myself :-D

beat real madrid 3-0 with valencia
then beat utd 3-0 in CL with valencia

good stuff.

Hi Mr Hough,

I was wondering whether the mid striker is one with max creativity as my downloaded version is 1 with the max creativity freedom....

12 games in and still only won 4 games and not doing so well with the tactic so far. slaughtered Fiorentina in the Champions League 7-3, but other wins have been scrapped through. I'm sticking with it, just giving some feedback, but so far, for me atleast and my Blackpool save, not going as well as the previous Wonder Tactic.

JP and Mr Hough i must say that ur both genious's..... i shall be trying this beast.....

B.T.W: where bouts in boro u from??? I'm a eston/grangetown lad myself :-D
I Live in Acklam mate.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Hi Mr Hough,

I was wondering whether the mid striker is one with max creativity as my downloaded version is 1 with the max creativity freedom....
Yeah thats right mate the middle striker Max Creative Freedom, the Other 2 have the last notch of normal.

Hi Mr Hough,
about the training schedule, can i use dan's training schedule? is it gonna effect the tactics if i use different training schedule??

Hi Mr Hough,
about the training schedule, can i use dan's training schedule? is it gonna effect the tactics if i use different training schedule??

I wouldn't think so no, to be perfectly honest i hardly use a training Schedule only on serious saves that i will spent alot of time on.

You, Sir Hough, have ruined the game for me. No, but seriously, the tactic can't fail, at least it's not likely to fail for a quality team. Playing Manchester United I bet I can win every match that matters, if it's the Champions League or any other cup, I win. Some teams I beat 5-0, some teams I beat 1-0, some teams I can be under by 2, but come back and win 3-2. Genious tactic, and I can't lay my hands of it.

Also, I'm looking at the gameplay to see what sort of difference I can do against some teams. The scoring is incredible so there's nothing to do to make the tactic itself more effective I think. Not that I've noticed so far at least. For me though, who watch the gameplay quite a bit and how the passing works, I have found minor tweaks that appearently gives me more ball possession. Gives the other team less chances and less counter attacks (not that it actually matters with the awesome defense line). I'll look at it a bit more and see if it makes me less likely to score goals, or if it's just random. IF it makes a difference to the better, I'll notice you;)

Thanks a lot by the way, you're not only giving out great tactics, but you're also giving people like me more in debt knowledge to how some options on the tactic works, and I appreciate that :D