Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Mr Hough if you could give me the one for 10.0 that works best that would be great. May upgrade it to 10.3 shortly also so if you could let me know what is best for that to that would be awesome. Sorry im new to all this if someone has already previously posted
This is the best tactic from my possession Domination thread all this info is in the first post, If you need any help getting things going let me know.

http://www.filefront.com/15016157/V5--Blyth-Sep-2010.tac/

Last edited:
sry guys but when dl the tac from filefront i just got 403- forbidden and couldn't get the file so anyone plz give me a mirror :(, thanks lots.

Just wanted to say a big 'THANK YOU' to mrhough for uploading and sharing this tactic with us.

I'm currently playing as Ipatinga (Brazilian 2nd Division team), and I'm in the final of the State Championship, having beaten much better teams convincingly.

My main thanks is for making the game more enjoyable; I've tried creating tactics before, with little success and much frustration, and this made me want to stop playing. But now, it's fun to watch my players move around on the pitch and play convincingly, and I actually feel like I've got my money's worth out of the game!

So thanks again mrhough, you are a legend of legends :)

Just wanted to say a big 'THANK YOU' to mrhough for uploading and sharing this tactic with us.

I'm currently playing as Ipatinga (Brazilian 2nd Division team), and I'm in the final of the State Championship, having beaten much better teams convincingly.

My main thanks is for making the game more enjoyable; I've tried creating tactics before, with little success and much frustration, and this made me want to stop playing. But now, it's fun to watch my players move around on the pitch and play convincingly, and I actually feel like I've got my money's worth out of the game!

So thanks again mrhough, you are a legend of legends :)
No worries mate, Glad you are enjoying the tatics

This is the best tactic from my possession Domination thread all this info is in the first post, If you need any help getting things going let me know.

http://www.filefront.com/15016157/V5--Blyth-Sep-2010.tac/

All good so far!! Was in 4th and 8 games later im top by 4 points with 6 games to go. Conceding a lot less but not scoring as much. Putting that down to how poor my strikers are at finishing though so will buy better ones once im promoted (hopefully) to Blue Square Premier. Thanks!!

All good so far!! Was in 4th and 8 games later im top by 4 points with 6 games to go. Conceding a lot less but not scoring as much. Putting that down to how poor my strikers are at finishing though so will buy better ones once im promoted (hopefully) to Blue Square Premier. Thanks!!
Good man i hope things keep working for you.

I'm sure it will become more offensive as you buy better attacking players, One thing though get better defenders try and keep the team balanced.

Don't neglect the defence for the attack.

Good man i hope things keep working for you.

I'm sure it will become more offensive as you buy better attacking players, One thing though get better defenders try and keep the team balanced.

Don't neglect the defence for the attack.

Any chance of taking a look at this "winger" tactic MrHough sir?

i love this tactic...truely awesome work..congradulations...

ive become an unstoppable force in italy with Roma added to the corner tactic...im flying Totti is bainging them in for fun

You have a PM..........

Got to say MR H, i'm loving this tactic, but as usual FM has ruined all the love i had for this game.

Two recent results.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Diamanti has a 16 pen take and a 16 composure stat and has missed his last two penalties, costing us four points.

Even without the pens we should have won both games comfortably.

Cracking tactic, **** game and this is why i've been banned from 3 FM Forums, nobody likes me pointing out just how sh*t this game is.

Got to say MR H, i'm loving this tactic, but as usual FM has ruined all the love i had for this game.

Two recent results.

Diamanti has a 16 pen take and a 16 composure stat and has missed his last two penalties, costing us four points.

Even without the pens we should have won both games comfortably.

Cracking tactic, **** game and this is why i've been banned from 3 FM Forums, nobody likes me pointing out just how sh*t this game is.
Well it's your opinion and your entilted to yours just as anybody, Glad your liking the tactic mate.

This tactic is excellent.I won for 3 seasons with M.City 3 xPremier League,Europa league,Champions league,2x FA Cup and League Cup,2x Europen Super cup,2x English Comunnity shield.Džeko is the best striker in my team.But patch 10.0.3 is very bad,god many mistakes,scoring effectivity of computer and great goalkeeper enemy is amazing.I try play with patch 10.0.2 and I must say that is so much better and realistic then patch 10.0.3.

I'd love to try your winger tactic as well!

I'm always torn - the best tactics are consistently centered around the middle, but I'd love to have a successful wide tactic, something along the lines of a 4-3-1-2 with the ML and MR set as wingers.

I'd love to try your winger tactic as well!

I'm always torn - the best tactics are consistently centered around the middle, but I'd love to have a successful wide tactic, something along the lines of a 4-3-1-2 with the ML and MR set as wingers.
Tactics are dominated by narrow 3 forward tactics and the Match Engine certainly seems to favor these types of tactics, I though think that you can have any formation work for your team to some degree, It just takes time and patience to get the settings to work in your favor, Once you have that your flying.

Generally people give up on winger tactics and tend to make 4-3-3 because making a 4-3-3 is alot easier and less time consuming to make, I myself have been a victim of giving up on the winger tactic in the past, However i have been determined to make one, One that rivals any other tactic i have made as they are the benchmark for me to follow, With this current winger tactic i feel i achieve that goal.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Some screens of my latest tactic which is a 4-2-2-2 formation

I'm gonna show a few screens of how i have performed in the league, My Squad, Fixtures so far and The tactic it self.

Tottenham Screens.

League.

TottenhamLeagueAfter10Games.jpg

Tottenham Squad.

TottenhamSquad.jpg

Fixtures So Far.

TottenhamFixtures.jpg

The Winger Tactic.

TacticFinal.jpg

As you can see from the screens that my team has dominated the league even against good teams like Chelsea Everton and Man CIty.

More updates coming soon

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Some screens of my latest tactic which is a 4-2-2-2 formation

I'm gonna show a few screens of how i have performed in the league, My Squad, Fixtures so far and The tactic it self.

Tottenham Screens.

League.
TottenhamLeagueAfter10Games.jpg

Tottenham Squad.
TottenhamSquad.jpg

Fixtures So Far.
TottenhamFixtures.jpg

The Winger Tactic.
TacticFinal.jpg

As you can see from the screens that my team has dominated the league even against good teams like Chelsea Everton and Man CIty.

More updates coming soon

I finished 5th first season with West Ham, but seriously could have challenged for the title.

Won 21 Drew 7 Lost 10 - 70 points, but it could easily have been Won 26 Drew 8 Lost 4 thats how many times i was done over in games i dominated from start to finish and thats been kind to the AI.

Going to start a new season see how it goes.

More updates to come.

Cracking tactic!

Mr Hough, this is certainly good news, because I remember you saying that you won't be making any more tactics for FM 2010. I gave up on making my own tactic (nowhere near your standard but still fun) when I couldn't get consistent results even with top teams. It was only later that I read that winger tactics didn't work properly in this game. Good luck for your Winger tactic :)

MR Hough i offer you a challenge, with ur tactic, take control of chester city in the BLP with a starting minus - 25 poinds and try and get in the play-offs or decent mid table postion! you can sign who ever u want btw,

Thanks if ur take up this challenge!

Great tactic, it's the best one i've found

However could someone upload the Player Filters again? maybe in some .rar archive? The links from filefront don't seem to work for me anymore
Or atleast point to a thread where it's explained in detail what to look for in players?

Tyvm

Last edited:
Nightmare start to season 2, in 4 of our first 5 games we have been behind inside of 8 minutes.

Noticed

1. My defenders mark until opposing player reaches the area, then they run away allowing a free shot???

2. My winger free of defenders, runs towards goalkeeper, then instead of shooting, veers off to the left allowing the defender time to get back and make a challenge???

3. Abysmal 1st touch - delicately placed throughballs are thundering off my players feet straight to the opposing GK???

I have a 4 and a half star GK who cannot make a save???

Case in point

Its NOT the tactic, its the fecking game, its shockingly awful and woeful to watch.

Just to add, in the game above we conceded two wonder goals from distance, one player had a long shot stat of 3 and the other a 6, my strikers cant even score an open goal.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Look at this against newly promoted Cardiff

Plus, how many penalty misses do you see in FM? well we have missed 6 of our last 7 and the only one we scored was in a friendly, 4 different takers.