I've picked the closest players I can for those positions, I've seen people with southampton, west ham and some lower league sides get this working I thought liverpool it would have been great for.
try using the classic version or the gcs version that has the best feedback on a poll i did.

thanks :D im slightly confused as too which strikers i should use for the 3 positions up top
im with liverpool int he second season and have torres, babel, balottelli, cardozo, kuyt, javonic and defoe all able to play as a striker but none of them seem to score often ?
who should play where

Should there be 2 advanced forwards, and one deep lying forward? I'm confused, because when I download the tactic the right striker is a poacher. Anyone know?

Should there be 2 advanced forwards, and one deep lying forward? I'm confused, because when I download the tactic the right striker is a poacher. Anyone know?
Thats right,it should be 1 poacher,1 advanced forward and 1 deep lying forward.

Awesome tactic. Won 9-0, 12-0 and amazing 15-0 with Southampton

Sorry if it's been asked but what's a good team to do this with? Preferably not a big club, just a club that can bring in the required players needed to play this tactic/a club that has most of the required players.

Mr Hough:

Sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm a perfectionist and i wanted it to be the best i could possibly make it.

This release is almost perfect but I've been having problems with the fullbacks that i can seem to get right just yet.

Here is the tactic you have been waiting for my final 4-1-2-3 tactic for FM10 (unless i make the fullbacks better I'll update it)

I've updated the OP with players attributes to look for and pitch size etc...

http://www.filefront.com/16394319/Mr%20Hough%27s%204-1-2-3%20for%2010.3%20Final.%20%28Everton%2C%20Oct%202009%29.tac

I hope that you enjoy this tactic and any feedback is as always very welcome.

I will use it :)
Starting 4th season with Wolves, so I'll try this tactic :D

Superb. Will try the new one tomorrow. Your tactics are awesome

I have updated my thread on the SI forums, OI's to use are Tight Marking and Closing Down Always on ML MR AML AMR AMC. Don't need to do it for strikers as the defenders will move to soon and if the opp is a very good technical striker they are likely to be turned and then the opp will be through on goal.

This is terrible i have played 4 games with man city and lost 4 in a row against west ham, burnley, leeds and stoke and cant seem to score am i doing something wrong or is this just unlucky

This formation help me gain forest into europa league by 5 season one the best formation on the site

This is terrible i have played 4 games with man city and lost 4 in a row against west ham, burnley, leeds and stoke and cant seem to score am i doing something wrong or is this just unlucky

Give it time to gel or you must be doing something wrong cause this tactic works with every team I've tried if with at all levels of the game

Have you started a new game? or continuing on in a game, pitch size set to minimum, as king eric said give it time.

well ive put all the players in the correct positions and spent ages working out who would play well in each position but i cant seem to score i had 36 shots against leeds and only scored once with 8 clear cut chances i will give it a try thank u for the help

one question which of the tatics u uploaded is the best?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Is there any players that u recommend that play well in those positions

well ive put all the players in the correct positions and spent ages working out who would play well in each position but i cant seem to score i had 36 shots against leeds and only scored once with 8 clear cut chances i will give it a try thank u for the help

one question which of the tatics u uploaded is the best?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Is there any players that u recommend that play well in those positions

Have you tried the latest one which was released last night?

will try now thanks for ur help :)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 PM ----------

new one a lot lot better 3-1 win against arsenal and 3-0 against birmingham amazing tatics dominated both games

will try now thanks for ur help :)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:03 PM ----------

new one a lot lot better 3-1 win against arsenal and 3-0 against birmingham amazing tatics dominated both games
Isn't it Strange how things easily turn around.