Hmm, I tried the classic tactic with spurs against everton. But didn't work out at all. After the first 45 minutes the score was 1-0 for everton. Then I switched back to the 4-3-3 tactic that kingeric posted I believe its just the wizard version including the cornor tactic (correct me if I'm wrong). And I managed to get the score at 3-2 for spurs. But still I'm conceding to much with that 4-3-3 tactic. I'm not using any Op instructions, and I'm using the shouts that kingeric posted. Anyone can help me out with my defensive problems?

Everton is a dodgy one for me too. Lost 2-1 in the league and 5-3 in the Carling Quarters...

wow seems a good formation i try it out seems to work for most teams have to say well done.

Everton is a dodgy one for me too. Lost 2-1 in the league and 5-3 in the Carling Quarters...
To be honest i always struggle against Everton and always have,they are my FM bogy team without a doubt,i usually end up with around 3 injurys too.

I have been the sole person making the complete dominace tactics and this one.

I normally just post in the offical SI forums but i got told that my tactics where posted here and a few other forums so i have joined to check them out and help if i can.

Of course people are entilted to help tweak the tactic and any way as i feel it could be stronger in defence which is what i'm working on now.

I don't use the corner bug because i feel that with the tatcics i make i don't need, just my opinion.

Just wanted to post this one, for anyone who is at a club that doest have so much transferbudget and that person is using the cornor tactic. Just buy rivaldo for 800.000,- and he will do a great job for you. He is already 37 years old and you will see his abilities drop slowly, but still 800.000,- for a season like this is definetly worth every cent.

And also he will become a great assistent manager, so when he is on your team you should try to get him as as-manager.

View attachment 46818

View attachment 46819

Last edited:
If your having trouble with defence try using these OI's

Tight Marking - Always MR ML AMR AML AMC ST

Closing Down - Always MR ML AMR AML AMC

Worked great for my Man Utd team!

Can't believe how big difference there was on the halfs if I followed the team talks on your link. Went from a 1-0 stoke, to a 7-0 with it. Awesome. Thank you.

Tested it with a very average Ipswich Town. Worked really well,i won the League quite easily in the end. Only concern was the very high amount of injurys i was getting,this may be the patch though or the Ipswich players.

Well, I'm getting many injuries too, but I actually do that since I've updated to 10.3.0.

Ive been getting 2-3 a game,mostly just knocks but its really annoying. My theory is the more successfull you are the more the opposition try to kick **** out of your players. Im starting to sound like Wenger here.

Yeah. Lol. Happens to me all the time, for example I kicked the **** out of Liverpool (second place) - In the halftime the score was 3-0, the second half they just started to injure my best players. Aguero ended up with a broken leg, and Rooney broken nose.

Tested it with a very average Ipswich Town. Worked really well,i won the League quite easily in the end. Only concern was the very high amount of injurys i was getting,this may be the patch though or the Ipswich players.
I appreciate your comments JP thanks very much

In the Carling Cup Final now. Loving it! :D

Im planning to start a league with Tottenham and use it. Im not quite sure about the three fowards. Im thinking about replacing the second striker for Target Man so I can take the best out of Crouch, and then put Defoe as a poacher and Pavlyuchenko as an advanced foward. Do you guys think that it would work ?

Last edited: