I will try your tactic in my Hamburg save. We will see how it goes. I'm in the middle of the season with absolutely no transfer budget. Currently using PREDATOR and I'm 3 rd in the league before winter holidays.

Is this recommended setup now for all? I'm home from work soon and hoping for the 20 clean sheets with spurs!

I wouldn't change if I was you :) And I haven't done enough testing to know for sure! Need more people to try the new one :)

I think the underdog tactic will turn out better for any team. I've made a lot of changes to it, transformed it into a route-one beast! I'm actually afraid of posting the results, because it's so unbelievable that it looks untrustworthy..... I want to lose on purpose!

lol, looking forward to it ^^)

Didn't notice it's already posted, gonna test it.

Last edited:
By the way when manually marking you use mark tighter aswell as mark specific player?

Hard tackling in OI's is optional by the way.. I had to turn them off, because I don't have much substitute players.

Mr. L, Hard Tackling is in the OIs as well as in the PIs. Optional for both or just the OIs?