Well, considering I didn't have performance as underdog, or as a mid team even, in mind when creating the tactic, im glad to see that it is possible to start with it right away and let your team grow with it. Because endgame, when you have built your squad just perfect, I can't see any way it can do better.

Three different versions of the new tactic

After some testing, I found that the box version works best for Watford first season, which may indicate that this is maybe the best of the three to start a new save on, and then, when the team gets stronger, you can move on to the base tactic, as this is the strongest one endgame. The winger edition worked well in both my tests, both Watford first season and Liverpool beastly team.

Last edited:
In 2015-2016 season with Chelsea, building a team currently. Been using the default Dominatrix version (yellow box in picture) with great results. When you released the 3 new tactics I decided to give the Box version a shot (red box in picture). Had a draw, 2 unimpressive victories, and 2 losses in very important games. I panicked and switched to the Dominatrix meets TFF new tactic. This allowed me to get an amazing comeback vs Manchester City, and I managed to defeat them with the joint result of 8-7 in both hands.

The Dominatrix meets TFF is looking super promising so far, but I fear the Box version is not as good as I thought. Would like to see a thorough test of it. Superb work anyways, Mr L.

View attachment 224213

In 2015-2016 season with Chelsea, building a team currently. Been using the default Dominatrix version (yellow box in picture) with great results. When you released the 3 new tactics I decided to give the Box version a shot (red box in picture). Had a draw, 2 unimpressive victories, and 2 losses in very important games. I panicked and switched to the Dominatrix meets TFF new tactic. This allowed me to get an amazing comeback vs Manchester City, and I managed to defeat them with the joint result of 8-7 in both hands.

The Dominatrix meets TFF is looking super promising so far, but I fear the Box version is not as good as I thought. Would like to see a thorough test of it. Superb work anyways, Mr L.

View attachment 954272

This fits perfectly with my hypothesis, that the box version works better for weaker teams, and that the base tactic works best for top teams :) Thanks for trying them both! All results that are shared on this thread is valuable information to me :)

Did you try the winger edition too?

I am determined to make the box edition work better, so I will do that :) I love having a strong midfield, dominating games from there rather than 3 strikers.

This is my last match using the winger 1 with Ajax

Last edited:
Got the season done with Deportivo useing Dominatrix, and from christmas the underdog version. Just kept the team in the best leauge, and still got the sack. Makes me wonder though Mr. L when you created the underdog version with Deportivo, was it a original or and database with transfer updates and such? I'm running the latest original database update.

Deportivo end of season league:

View attachment 224164

So imma try to get my self another club, hopefully spanish as Valencia and Villarreal sacked managers too and try out Mr L's Dominatrix meets TFF's Predator and/or the other ones based on the Dominatrix, the winger edition might be the one for spain :)

OI's and throw in + corner setup is the same as Dominatrix i assume

Last edited:
Got the season done with Deportivo useing Dominatrix, and from christmas the underdog version. Just kept the team in the best leauge, and still got the sack. Makes me wonder though Mr. L when you created the underdog version with Deportivo, was it a original or and database with transfer updates and such? I'm running the latest original database update.

Deportivo end of season league:

View attachment 954376

So imma try to get my self another club, hopefully spanish as Valencia and Villarreal sacked managers too and try out Mr L's Dominatrix meets TFF's Predator and/or the other ones based on the Dominatrix, the winger edition might be the one for spain :)

OI's and throw in + corner setup is the same as Dominatrix i assume

I use LFCmarshall's update. Ye, maybe the winger edition will work well in Spain :) Same OI's and set pieces, yes.

hmm that might explain why my Deportivo didn't go that well, if i remember correct LFCmarshall's update is newest transfers, and adjustments to player abilitys too.

Villarreal might be the subject for the winger version, as it was one of the saves i got from that Deportivo sack :)

hmm that might explain why my Deportivo didn't go that well, if i remember correct LFCmarshall's update is newest transfers, and adjustments to player abilitys too.

Villarreal might be the subject for the winger version, as it was one of the saves i got from that Deportivo sack :)

Latest transfers + CA/PA adjustments, correct :)