Decided to use it for the last 4 games with San Marino as we had nothing to play for. Had two 3-1 victories, a 2-2 draw and a 4-2 defeat (vs 2nd place).

Will use it again next season and report back with some more results

In the Watford save, I went through the whole season conceding 17 goals, except for the last three games, when the team had nothing to play for. Then I conceded 6 goals in one match against City, a team I beat 3-0 earlier with them having 0 chances. It's been like this every FM I can remember. This is why it's so hard to get "the perfect season".

Remember to set the OI's guys :) They are very important, VERY important :) Much more important than manual marking!

In the Watford save, I went through the whole season conceding 17 goals, except for the last three games, when the team had nothing to play for. Then I conceded 6 goals in one match against City, a team I beat 3-0 earlier with them having 0 chances. It's been like this every FM I can remember. This is why it's so hard to get "the perfect season".

And fyi this is the squad that I have. Got Steven Gerrard coming in next season too :p

View attachment 226581

I strongly recommend using manual marking too! Really helps bigtime in dominating the game.

I gotta go set up stuff for the big game today! (Man Utd - Liverpool) Cya later guys :)

I still play FM13 only because of Rock! Overachieves with every team.

And with this, you can overachieve with any team in FM15 too :)

I cannot say it is better than Rock, or just as good, since I cannot do the same amount of extensive testing by myself and the community. The Rock Classic was tested so much in so many different threads and in so many different forums, that it is impossible to compare it to another tactic, frankly because it's impossible to test it as much :)

That said, I think this tactic is in "the same league" as Rock Classic. It certainly lets you overachieve with any team!

Here are my results guys. If you ever played FIFA, the team shape in game looks like a defensive 4-3-3. Best defence I've ever seen in FM15.

My results.. my team it's beastly but still good matches. Amazing team play. I'll test with Sassuolo.

84eca0efc4eb4f54c3a0309c6937e90f.png

Do you think it'll work with version 15.1.1? Well it's up for me to test maybe haha.

Last edited:
Hey MR L do you think it would work with inside forwards? thanks in advance!

Wow, winning the title with Watford first season. That looks like plug and play tactics of the old days. :)

I think I'll have to subject it to my usual Deportivo test. I'm going to start a new save on full FM just to see if it can surpass the usual 4th-8th place most popular tactics here accomplish.