And with this, you can overachieve with any team in FM15 too :)

I cannot say it is better than Rock, or just as good, since I cannot do the same amount of extensive testing by myself and the community. The Rock Classic was tested so much in so many different threads and in so many different forums, that it is impossible to compare it to another tactic, frankly because it's impossible to test it as much :)

That said, I think this tactic is in "the same league" as Rock Classic. It certainly lets you overachieve with any team!
Well I play instant result on both 13 and 15. If this requires OIs and manual marking then it might not suit by FM needs. Will try tomorrow (hangover permitting)

Who is the top scorer in this tactic and how many goals does the central striker get? Very keen to try out this tactic

I will try this tactic with Crystal Palace. How many goals you scored from corners?

Well I play instant result on both 13 and 15. If this requires OIs and manual marking then it might not suit by FM needs. Will try tomorrow (hangover permitting)

OI's and manual marking are huge benefits, but I do think it can work without them too

Who is the top scorer in this tactic and how many goals does the central striker get? Very keen to try out this tactic

All the three front strikers score goals, not sure if central striker gets any more than the other two really, as they all roam around and drift wide.

Individual training = role on the pitch? Or do you have any special like TFF (IF as individual training even if they are WM on the pitch).

Any PPMs that you would say is benifical or any special I should avoid?

When marking opposition midfield players, do you mark wide midfielders?

@Mr Langvatn Can u upload or send me in PM your save with Liverpool, with Manual marking? Cuz for me is bad with MM and OIs?! TY!

Individual training = role on the pitch? Or do you have any special like TFF (IF as individual training even if they are WM on the pitch).

Any PPMs that you would say is benifical or any special I should avoid?

No special training, no, just go with their roles. Although, it can be nice to add "quickness" into the training rotation. PPM's are a problem when making tactics in a real club (cause the players already have PPM's). I haven't had time to make a custom database for testing, so haven't experimented with PPM's.

@Mr Langvatn Can u upload or send me in PM your save with Liverpool, with Manual marking? Cuz for me is bad with MM and OIs?! TY!

Manual marking isn't saved when you set it. You have to do it every match.

Yeah i know. I play 2 match now, to test, with OIs and MM, and with OIs only. And with OIS&MM result was 3:1 for Lester(i was lfc) and with OIs only result was 3:1 for me. Think is better with OIs only.

Yeah i know. I play 2 match now, to test, with OIs and MM, and with OIs only. And with OIS&MM result was 3:1 for Lester(i was lfc) and with OIs only result was 3:1 for me. Think is better with OIs only.

Manual marking all depends on the formation you face. You should only use it if you know what you are doing :) The results on the front page come from instant result the whole season, meaning it is without manual marking. So, the tactic works without manual marking, but if you know what you are doing, it will perform even better with manual marking.

And for those of you who wonder why I test with instant result, it is because then I can feel safe when releasing it that you guys can do even better when you micromanage marking, adjust to situations during the match, etc etc.

Also, if you run that match 10 more times with each setup, then you get an idea what works best :) Testing 1 match 1 time each doesn't mean anything in the world of FM, due to the randomness. Need quantity testing for accurate results.

Last edited:
Manual marking all depends on the formation you face. You should only use it if you know what you are doing :) The results on the front page come from instant result the whole season, meaning it is without manual marking. So, the tactic works without manual marking, but if you know what you are doing, it will perform even better with manual marking.

And for those of you who wonder why I test with instant result, it is because then I can feel safe when releasing it that you guys can do even better when you micromanage marking, adjust to situations during the match, etc etc.
Can u post ss of your team, Liverpool?