It's not possible to make awesome tactics anymore. Too few options to play with..

Not really, you have to download and install a 500 mb patch, delete the new files from "data" folder, for patch 14.3.1 and that's it, than, plug in the 3-4-2-1 tactic by sysco and veez and you are set to go, that's an op tactic so you'll win the premier league with any club, even with liverpool :p

Any suggestions on New preferred moves? Any good suggestions for the false 9s

Not really, you have to download and install a 500 mb patch, delete the new files from "data" folder, for patch 14.3.1 and that's it, than, plug in the 3-4-2-1 tactic by sysco and veez and you are set to go, that's an op tactic so you'll win the premier league with any club, even with liverpool :p

how do you know what data files to delete??? do they say ???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This tactic work on patch 14.3 ?

I tried it in 14.3 and from the looks of it, it looks as if it might be a tad better now than before. Haven't tested with enough teams to be 100% sure about this though. Would appreciate feedback on this!

I tried it in 14.3 and from the looks of it, it looks as if it might be a tad better now than before. Haven't tested with enough teams to be 100% sure about this though. Would appreciate feedback on this!
Surely you could do a quick test mate

Why FM13? You can with some updates warehouses fm 13 or You play the old warehouses? Sorry for my bad english

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Might be a long time late to the party but just wanted to let you know that I got Stockport County to the premier league in a 10 season game. Ended up quiting though as the fact I couldn't get a youth scheme in place meant I couldn't continue.