Im thinking a half back may be better than a regista on v2. Testing with v2 seems to be a bit more involved in defence while losing non of the attacking

Im thinking a half back may be better than a regista on v2. Testing with v2 seems to be a bit more involved in defence while losing non of the attacking

Experiment as much as you want :) The roles are interchangeable I think. Pick what fits your squad :)

Hi Mr L you on't have another good tactic yet ? i won't mind testing if you haven't tested

so V2 is better than first tactic ???
i want to use with juve so V2 ??

Yeah Mr L where are you? Time for some genius tactical work! Wish there was something similar succesful to the Tripletweaked in FM13, I fear this year this is not gonna happen :(

Mr L, please release 3 DMs. New patch is out

jesus man patch only been out a few hours give the guy a chance to work things out on the patch

Mr L, What's 4-5-1 saying ?

Yeah Mr L where are you? Time for some genius tactical work! Wish there was something similar succesful to the Tripletweaked in FM13, I fear this year this is not gonna happen :(

Hi old friend. :) Mister, any news for new patch?

Mr. L is busy with his Masters program right now. Once he's done with that he will return :)

Yeah it won't this games to broken , roll on fm15.