Looking good for a second promotion in a row with this tactic. All i've done is change the central striker to a AF as I feel the 2 outside strikers provide enough defensive cover as false 9's without needing a third. I've also changed the match prep to Defensive Positioning.

Will post up screenshots when the seasons finished, fingers crossed it's as effective in La Liga too!

you should try :) Game with "live" opponents its a real fun :)
We are playing right now Premier League with 3, talking on Team Speak its real fun :)

**** yeah, i've been nagging my IRL mate to do that but he's never so bothered. None wants to play with me :< (Worlds smallest violin...)

New version i OP?
Is it better - or just a tweek for more difficult games??
What kind of tweeks is made? beside change F9 til AF?

Thanx(H)

Last edited:
Just finished a season with Valencia (2. Season). Finished nr. 2 in the league – 90 point (28-6-4). Barca got 93. Had an ok team – loaned Lukaku, Negredo, Kolarov and Illarramendi
The tactic was very good – had 2-3 games where I change tactic do bad form – and few chances created in the game. After switching the match training to Att. Move – then the team got back to the scoring – so I would advise people to use that – and maybe def. post when meeting a better team than your own side.

All in all a very good tactic…Just finished a season with Valencia (2. Season). Finished nr. 2 in the league – 90 point (28-6-4). Barca got 93. Had an ok team – loaned Lukaku, Negredo, Kolarov and Illarramendi
The tactic was very good – had 2-3 games where I change tactic do bad form – and few chances created in the game. After switching the match training to Att. Move – then the team got back to the scoring – so I would advise people to use that – and maybe def. post when meeting a better team than your own side.

All in all a very good tactic…|)

What's with the V2 on OP ?

Anwy I've tested your tac.. IDK what to say, it works, but not like other tactics, y'know.. I mean I for once doesn't feel 'secure' when using a tac from this forum.. Just now, me (ManCity) against Norwich, lead 2-0 home, in the end draw 2-2 (Norwich equalize on 90'- goal straight from a corner..WTF).. Other than this, yup i won most of em, but defend-wise, terrible !

Tac is fluid, i set no transfer on 1st window, i even use Def. Positioning training !
Maybe, just maybe, this new update 14.2.2 is terrible, even worse than 14.2.1 IMO.. Or, some tweak maybe ? :p d-line ? anything ?

Where is the thread when I can find "Bomb Rock Baby" tactic's specifications?

Mr Langvatn,

can You please tell me about general training, scheduling and match training, what is the best.

And also for individual training.

Thank You very much.

Yes, but what about scheduling, resting before and after match, general training and individual. On OP there is just for match training. And after OP, I find on page #5 Mr Langvatn response that he use att movement and 50 % of scheduling with balance for general training, that is all for his personal playing.

Just wanted to know is that also for this tactic.

The game is just too random now, we are all waiting for the next patch. Myself, I'm playing FM13 again, with LFCmarshall's update :) So FM14 teams/players on FM13 match engine <3

witch LFCmarshall's update do you use mate?

Mr Langvatn,

can You please tell me about general training, scheduling and match training, what is the best.

And also for individual training.

Thank You very much.

Individual training I set to role training, match and team training I set to Balanced/Def.Pos.

Mr Langvatn the difference of 4.1.2.3 and V2 .... which one of the greatest hopes of victory