And most of the posts will be the same questions repeated over and over again (6)

Every time I start a new save someone always bring's new tactic out, new save for me today [Or new patch will come out lol]

I'll test it out for you now. In a relegation battle for the last few games but wont judge it until I get a full pre-season through with it.

tactics works wonders for me so far !

i was in a losing spiral with Nottingham Forrest and was looking for a working tactic litterly for days now, won first game at chel$ea 0-1 and 2nd game vs real madrid at home with 3-0 (14 shots, 10 on target, 6!! CCC's) so cant complain at this point, gonna imput a better corner tactic though ^^

Mr L,
What about general and match training, pitch size?
Also, which player to remove after a red card?
Thanks

Just been relegated but will give me time to change up the squad to fit the tactic. Will give feedback once I played some games in the new season. I am Leyton Orient btw.

Mr L,
What about general and match training, pitch size?
Also, which player to remove after a red card?
Thanks

Red card: Remove one of the strikers

I haven't experimented at all with training or pitch size, so feel free to experiment with that :)

This tactic seems to struggle quite a bit away from home

Then again, so does every other tactic with this god awful ME

This tactic seems to struggle quite a bit away from home

Then again, so does every other tactic with this god awful ME

It really doesn't :) Give it some time :) In the test, it did at least as good away, even as underdogs! Test over a full season, then please share your views :)

Agreeing about the ME though, it's quite unstable :p

Ok then nearing january transfer window so will see what I can do

Just remember guys, it has to be 100% fluid to get trustworthy results :)

Just logged into steam and its downloading a big update.... could it be the new patch?!