Just a quick question. does the keeper kicking long have any effect on the tactic? i was just wandering if its better passing short because otherwise your giving away posession needlessly.

its funny .....

Sorry Rodgers, but I'm not Moyes!

sorry its this funny , do not criticize something you did not do well .... because this tactic probably sensations do not, and if someone has done the best tactic in this season's premier league is just rodgers .... :)

no , best stuff, no best football, no amazing domination, no amaznig tactic, simply win , but shy ???? because good club , show you results MR Langvant on maybe cardiff or sunderland, aston villa , vallecano itc :) for such a club like manchester anyone would do such a result, if you are a legend is postaaraj more and more something nice to look at and to play

As stated in the OP, I made this tactic for top clubs, or sub-top clubs. I haven't said I'm a legend, or that this tactic works for all teams. And I am very busy with master studies, so testing takes time. Will test with more clubs every day, but I only have a few hours in the evenings after I became a dad :) Not looking like I will have more time after the summer either, cause I have a new one on the way too :p

no , best stuff, no best football, no amazing domination, no amaznig tactic, simply win , but shy ???? because good club , show you results MR Langvant on maybe cardiff or sunderland, aston villa , vallecano itc :) for such a club like manchester anyone would do such a result, if you are a legend is postaaraj more and more something nice to look at and to play
Get the **** out of this thread

sorry its this funny , do not criticize something you did not do well .... because this tactic probably sensations do not, and if someone has done the best tactic in this season's premier league is just rodgers .... :)

I know mate, I'm a Liverpool fan :) YNWA <3

Get the **** out of this thread
stupid idiot, worship tactics jassara either, mr langvant? and these tactics are no big deal, nor is the killer tactics, or tactics that you win something more,

stupid idiot, worship tactics jassara either, mr langvant? and these tactics are no big deal, nor is the killer tactics, or tactics that you win something more,

Please stop arguing with each other:) It destroys my thread :)

I know that it requires, but I do not understand this, zobiłeś great tactics for Football Manager 2013, do so at 14, or do not like to be poor, I was so weak I did not have to do next sanesu

Mr. Langvatn sorry for these funny quarrels, but you honestly need more :)

general excuse for their behavior, because I'm drunk

Mr. Langvatn sorry for these funny quarrels, but you honestly need more :)

I don't have time for more at the moment, sorry :) You got kids? If not, you don't know how it is :) Perhaps I will make an underdog tactic a bit later!

I'm sorry everyone, tomorrow I'll regret it! DZUS wyłodowuję their frustration because they do not win games by this game, and I'm drunk :| SORRY FOR ALL < I"M GO TO SLEEP :|

Ok, I think 20 games is enough for each team tested at the moment. Will try a different team now!