Sorry Mr.L for going off topic.
I finished a season i was working on and will happily run through a test with one of the worse teams in the league for you to make up for it.

Last edited:
why bother going Norwich if all you care about and enjoy is winning you may as well start as barca and use your exploits to score even more shiny goals. you can even play [video=youtube;QODq6HhXnMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QODq6HhXnMM[/video] in the back ground as you troll along....

mn8gf.gif
tumblr_m8q9pdStFk1qawpudo1_r1_250.gif

someone got the day off pre school :s

Not everyone around this forum is in your age range, well, i guess kitchin is.

looks like it mate cos he had to go back cos his games is a bit too hard for him awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I thought the number next to your nickname is the year you were born, in your case seems like it's your IQ number.

Not everyone around this forum is in your age range, well, i guess kitchin is.

I thought the number next to your nickname is the year you were born, in your case seems like it's your IQ number.

enough now mate, can we all let Mr.L thread be about his tactic and not petty insults anymore, it is not fair on him at all after the time and effort put into creating the tactic. We should be showing more appreciation.

bit disapointing your choosing man utd to create a tactic with

enough now mate, can we all let Mr.L thread be about his tactic and not petty insults anymore, it is not fair on him at all after the time and effort put into creating the tactic. We should be showing more appreciation.

I agree. Report my posts so a mod can delete them.

bit disapointing your choosing man utd to create a tactic with

Well, it works perfectly with Newcastle too...

But come on, this isn't FM13. The tactic options are extremely limited now, so if you expect a new tripletweak or rock, you will wait forever, cause that is impossible now. What is possible is to make good tactics that lets your team overachieve some, with luck even win the league with a mid table team.

I'm actually testing with toulouse in l1, It doesn't work very good but I change the d-line to normal and now I'm winning all my games.
I think it's better to have a normal d-line for middle clubs, because with a very deep d-line you're too much dominated.
Offensively the tactic keeps all it power :)

I'm actually testing with toulouse in l1, It doesn't work very good but I change the d-line to normal and now I'm winning all my games.
I think it's better to have a normal d-line for middle clubs, because with a very deep d-line you're too much dominated.
Offensively the tactic keeps all it power :)

Nice, thanks for the input :) I will make a tip for others in the OP :)

I will start working on a version of this tactic that is better for underdogs! (Keeping the formation, so the transition for when your team gets better is smoother) So, instead of home/away tactic set, it will be a top/sub-top to underdog tactic set :)

I have found 5 huge improvements for underdogs.

1. "Go Route One" instead of "Short Passing"

2. "Drop Deeper" instead of "Much Deeper Defensive Line"

3. Counter mentality

4. "Be more disciplined" instead of "Be more expressive"

5. Remove "Play wider". <--- BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT

Last edited:
I would do that, but I reverted back to 14.1.4 and absolutely raping everyone with norwich, first season, no transfers, with "3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold" tactic and I can't be bothered to get back to 14.3.1 until I find another ME breaker tactic. I'd rather enjoy the game than be up to date with a **** patch.

How do you go back to a patch?

I have found 4 huge improvements for underdogs.

1. "Go Route One" instead of "Short Passing"

2. "Drop Deeper" instead of "Much Deeper Defensive Line"

3. Counter mentality

4. "Be more disciplined" instead of "Be more expressive"[/QUOTE

that's that then. underdog tactic and favourite tactic . sorted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is already much better for underdogs than the other one. So use this one until I have finished it :)

Mr. L is back (H)

Looks amazing, set up looks really wise...defence is just awesome.

Starting new save with milan ;)

so if your a big club like man u city and the like use first tac every 1 else the new 1?