Looks like the kind of season I'm gonna have on my Newcastle save too :) Awesome sauce!
Actually , I could have won if bad start in season ... great tactic ... I will try FM mode .. I am sure will won with newcastle.

Actually , I could have won if bad start in season ... great tactic ... I will try FM mode .. I am sure will won with newcastle.

Newcastle actually has a quite nice team on FM14. Remy is a beast! So is Ben Arfa!

I'm going to bed now, it's 03.37 am here, lol. More testing tomorrow :) Good night folks!

this btw Looks like a Match made in heaven for Juve.

who gets the goals from corners?

and should the CM's be like traditional #10's (ozil, isco)

or more supporting attacking cm's (yaya, modric, lampard, ramsey)

thank you very much sir and good day!

View attachment 387007

Very first game, familiarity is at about 70/80% , The red card is probably down to Islas aggression, but even so I kept it on attacking, replaced the AF for Lichsteiner, moved the F9 central and voila, we go and score 2 more.

In defence they just seem to squash everything out, they weren't getting anywhere near me tbh, for a not fully fluid game it was a comfy and convincing win, will definitely carry on for now!!

who gets the goals from corners?

and should the CM's be like traditional #10's (ozil, isco)

or more supporting attacking cm's (yaya, modric, lampard, ramsey)

thank you very much sir and good day!

Vidal got 1 goal 2 Assists in that 4-0 win I posted, I'd say 1 maybe needs to be a more attacking threat for sure.

Any update about the 451 tripletweaked???, i'm excited about that tactic

As stated in the OP, I made this tactic for top clubs, or sub-top clubs. I haven't said I'm a legend, or that this tactic works for all teams. And I am very busy with master studies, so testing takes time. Will test with more clubs every day, but I only have a few hours in the evenings after I became a dad :) Not looking like I will have more time after the summer either, cause I have a new one on the way too :p

Congrats on the baby Mr L more sleepless nights :p going to test this with Saints

excited about langvatns baby prodigy .(I'm talking about the tactic ) ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for some screenshots with a **** team (sunderland,wba, crystal palace, norwich, cardiff) from the epl, and then we'll know if the legend is truly back in biznis. ;)

I'm waiting for some screenshots with a **** team (sunderland,wba, crystal palace, norwich, cardiff) from the epl, and then we'll know if the legend is truly back in biznis. ;)

Try it yourself with a **** team then u will know (H)

Mr.L has stated this tactic is for top/sub top team, therefore you cannot expect the results to be "game breaking" with a poor side. Plus why wait till someone else tries with a **** team? load up a game on a small database in england and play 10 games with one of them you will see how the tactic performs :p

Lost 1-0 at home to Catania, Although we dominated not enough shots were on target, pain in the ****!!!!!

Mr.L has stated this tactic is for top/sub top team, therefore you cannot expect the results to be "game breaking" with a poor side. Plus why wait till someone else tries with a **** team? load up a game on a small database in england and play 10 games with one of them you will see how the tactic performs :p

I would do that, but I reverted back to 14.1.4 and absolutely raping everyone with norwich, first season, no transfers, with "3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold" tactic and I can't be bothered to get back to 14.3.1 until I find another ME breaker tactic. I'd rather enjoy the game than be up to date with a **** patch.

I would do that, but I reverted back to 14.1.4 and absolutely raping everyone with norwich, first season, no transfers, with "3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold" tactic and I can't be bothered to get back to 14.3.1 until I find another ME breaker tactic. I'd rather enjoy the game than be up to date with a **** patch.

why bother going Norwich if all you care about and enjoy is winning you may as well start as barca and use your exploits to score even more shiny goals. you can even play [video=youtube;QODq6HhXnMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QODq6HhXnMM[/video] in the back ground as you troll along....