The partnership between the Engache and the False Nine in Danilo's tactic inspired me to make a different type of tactic built around that partnership. Started working on it now, looks promising :) Overload mentality and route one type of football, as I love it :)

If anyone wanna help me test it and provide feedback I would be glad :)
I will try but can you say your training method?

Remember that it's still in early stages, so what I want is constructive feedback, what works well and what doesn't.

Improved version (still under construction, but this is the latest)

Last edited:
Gotta go spend some time with my son now, but will be back in about 4 hours, and continue working on it :)

I'll fire the new tactic up at the start of my new season with Southampton and give you some feedback.

Match Training? and what about Individual training?

Roletraining for invididual training and defensive positioning match prep (however, the tactic is not dependant on it, so you can choose what you want really). All up to you :)

Last edited:
Roletraining for invididual training and defensive positioning match prep (however, the tactic is not dependant on it, so you can choose what you want really). All up to you :)
Match training is def. pos. but I wonder general training and % .

Tactic

Hi Mr L, on your first page you download another tactic that you recommended, which tactic are you using now ? Thanks and cheers

Hi Mr L, on your first page you download another tactic that you recommended, which tactic are you using now ? Thanks and cheers

Right now I'm working on a new one, inspired by the engache/false nine partnership in postrotok's "Danilo" tactic. But I can totally recommend that tactic too, and I am not sure if I can create a better one myself, but I will try :)

How's results going on your save mate

Going very well :) Gonna try in the premiership next to see if it does just as well there. But it's still far from done, lot of tweaking to do :)

Last edited:
Still not sure if this can become better than that "Danilo" tactic, that one is insane, at least in attack. Defense isn't that good though.

Okay, after today's work it's becoming quite good. Changed the formation a bit, and now we are talking old-school counter-attacking :)

(Still under construction)

Last edited:
winning 1-0 at the half time, have 5 ccc, nice job once again :)

Oh I see you've got a new formation now, I'll begin testing with this one.

With the old one I found that you get punished a lot on the counter, I'm not surprised considering it's on Overload anyway. 20 shots on goal against most teams at home and an average of 4 CCC after 30 games. I struggled away with this tactic against big teams those so I swapped to Counter V3 at half time.