Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

It's Danilo normal. Btw waiting for the tactic that performs well both with high and low CA/PA.
Btw Mr L, how about include your tactic self, the Counter one, cheers

Will have a look at my own tactics later, when I'm done writing my research paper, and I'm back from my fishing trip.

Deleted "The CUBE" from the list... I have no idea why, but that tactic creates a minimum amount of chances in the EPL. Loses pretty much every single match even in the 160 CA/PA test.

I think you must test it, it's a real beast :)

0-1-5 start is not possible to come back from and still do good in the test, especially when I have like 1 shot on target against a little tough opposition. Danilo is the best tactic from that creator, so will focus on other tactics now.

Yeah Mr L, now focus how to tweak the Danilo for lower CA/PA clubs maybe

Yeah Mr L, now focus how to tweak the Danilo for lower CA/PA clubs maybe

No point in tweaking Danilo really, it's awesome as it is, and there are other formations that work better for lower ca/pa clubs. Like I said, will have a look at tactic creation when I get more time to spend.

Mr L . you though about testing J P Woody's blitz????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[h=2]4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)[/h]
Could you test this tactic please? Ive had really good results with it

Final.tac‎

4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Could you test this tactic please? Ive had really good results with it

Final.tac‎

It has already been tested, but it was scrapped before finish, because I didn't want to test it for 228 games. Mediocre performance in the EPL. It's not bad, but not sticking out either. I'm only looking for the top of the top tactics out there.

Mr L . you though about testing J P Woody's blitz????

If suggesting tactics, it would be nice if you could include information about if there are results from a full first season in the thread, and in addition include a link to the thread :)

If suggesting tactics, it would be nice if you could include information about if there are results from a full first season in the thread, and in addition include a link to the thread :)

can't include link as I'm on phone at work but he has got Hartlepool promoted first season. surely that's decent

can't include link as I'm on phone at work but he has got Hartlepool promoted first season. surely that's decent

Checked it out, but will leave that decision on stall at the moment.

Hi mate how it going? Iv'e created a 4-2-3-1 ( my first ever ;) ) but I will post it on this thread when Iv'e done a full season with it