Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Hey Mr L

When you say you have individual training on heavy do you train them heavy on the postion or just go with what the *** Manager trains them on?

Hey Mr L

When you say you have individual training on heavy do you train them heavy on the postion or just go with what the *** Manager trains them on?

I set individual training to role-training and/or position training.

Hey Mr l...

How u doing??? I've been away a couple a month come back and seen u got a top tactic out..

My question is I'm thinking of starting a save with my local team aka stags and wanting to take them to the dizzy heights of the premier league do u think this tactic can take me there??? I'm not saying consecutive promotions but could this work in time say 20 yrs????? (As in ft years) as I have a bet with my mate and he says I can't get them in premier league in 20 years... (I'm secretly hoping to win it in 20 yrs)
Sorry for the essay and ill await your reply..

Thanks

Hey Mr l...

How u doing??? I've been away a couple a month come back and seen u got a top tactic out..

My question is I'm thinking of starting a save with my local team aka stags and wanting to take them to the dizzy heights of the premier league do u think this tactic can take me there??? I'm not saying consecutive promotions but could this work in time say 20 yrs????? (As in ft years) as I have a bet with my mate and he says I can't get them in premier league in 20 years... (I'm secretly hoping to win it in 20 yrs)
Sorry for the essay and ill await your reply..

Thanks
Edit: I'm talking about counter ninjas lol

Edit: I'm talking about counter ninjas lol

In 20 years, you will most certainly be able to win the EPL as long as you do good choices in signings and man management :)
Consecutive promotions is still possible, but harder than in FM13 due to some instability issues.

In 20 years, you will most certainly be able to win the EPL as long as you do good choices in signings and man management :)
Consecutive promotions is still possible, but harder than in FM13 due to some instability issues.
Ok thanks...

Do you have a player filter list for it???
Or is it a case of using there positions and common sense? ??

Ok thanks...

Do you have a player filter list for it???
Or is it a case of using there positions and common sense? ??

Indeed, roles and common sense (counter-attacking tactic, so acceleration is important).

With defensive inspiration (3 CB's) from TFF's Unreal Defense tactic, I have made an even better version of Counter-Ninjas. The playstyle is the same as before, however much more aggressive now. This is the final version of counter-ninjas.
Don't get me wrong, I still don't like FM14, as I find it way too random. So when testing changes, I have to test tens of matches for just a tiny change, then insert it all into Excel tables, and in the end see what's best in the long run.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the best defensive pieces are by corners from te opponent?

Can anyone tell me what the best defensive pieces are by corners from te opponent?
Try Jassar's, should be quite solid

531575d1395171532-%2A%2A%2Afootball-manager-14-tactical-thread%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ajassar%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-2014-03-18_00002.jpg

The previous tactic 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas to remove and not to use absolutely? To use only a Counter-Ninjas Final Version and 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas Tiki-Taka?

The previous tactic 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas to remove and not to use absolutely? To use only a Counter-Ninjas Final Version and 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas Tiki-Taka?

I would suggest trying both the old Counter Ninjas and the new Final Version. Extensive testing is needed to differentiate them, and I frankly don't have time for that at the moment. In my latest test, the final version did better, but that's just me. How it does compared to the old counter-ninjas for others haven't been reported yet.

I am using your Mr L 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas, the tactic defensive is very very strong, but i feel that for the atack we miss a lot of goals. I draw some games 0-0 where i have 30 shot's and the other team 0. and can't score. any sugestions?

I am using your Mr L 7-2-1 Counter-Ninjas, the tactic defensive is very very strong, but i feel that for the atack we miss a lot of goals. I draw some games 0-0 where i have 30 shot's and the other team 0. and can't score. any sugestions?

Can't do much about such scenarios in FM14. It just happens sometimes. Play FM13 with 2014 transfer updates, much more stable :)