Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

after brazil germany game i have to say that fm14 is very realistic hehe

What kind of players should I use in Counter Ninjas for the defensive midfielder position?

Mr Langvatn when you test tactics do you have the right players for certain tactics? I ask this because I'm in the middle of developing a new tactic and it's different compare to any other tactic that has been shown on this site and other sites?

Mr Langvatn when you test tactics do you have the right players for certain tactics? I ask this because I'm in the middle of developing a new tactic and it's different compare to any other tactic that has been shown on this site and other sites?

Got players covering all positions, and the stats are flat. I think the only tactics that wouldn't be tested correctly are target man tactics.

What kind of players should I use in Counter Ninjas for the defensive midfielder position?

If you scroll a few pages back, I think a guy had a "detailed" post about it. I'm not that interested in such things, as I just buy young talent and set them to DM training.

you got any new tactics planned or is counter ninjas your last and final one?

Counter-Ninjas is my last and final one :)
Mr Langvatin, are u think Counter-Ninjas effectiveness in FM2014 could be comparable with effectiveness ur best tactic in FM2013 4-1-4-1 rock for example ? In my opinion FM2014 still suck balls so strong , and there is no even one v.good tactic like in all previous football managers.

Last edited:
If you scroll a few pages back, I think a guy had a "detailed" post about it. I'm not that interested in such things, as I just buy young talent and set them to DM training.

Nah,I just wanted to know if there is any specific type of player for that position. I already decided which players I will play with.

Mr Langvatin, are u think Counter-Ninjas effectiveness in FM2014 could be comparable with effectiveness ur best tactic in FM2013 4-1-4-1 rock for example ? In my opinion FM2014 still suck balls so strong , and there is no even one v.good tactic like in all previous football managers.

Far from it. FM13 was much, much more stable.

Using counter ninja, players commit lot of fouls in penalty box, losing lot of matches because of that. Any solution?

Hello everyone,
Can someone please make a sum of the the ideal ppm per each player position in this tactic?
Thanks in advance