Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

I'm testing Steaton's Total Annihilation v2 now... Wow, that is a great tactic. 12-1-1 start :)

Are you using any OIs Mr L? Assistant manager ones or just the ones inbuilt in the tactics you test?

Are you using any OIs Mr L? Assistant manager ones or just the ones inbuilt in the tactics you test?

Of course not letting assistant manager control OI's, as most of the tactics have pre-set OI's, and he would just screw them up.

Made scoreboards in the OP. This will get filled in as soon as all three testers have finished testing one tactic. (There was no space for all the frames in the screenshots table. We are also a bit behind on the scoreboards, because we are waiting for Dbotiger to test the ones me and andrich have tested. (Dbotiger joined us a bit later)

Last edited:
I hope the OP is good enough organized now so it's easy for you guys to get a quick overview.

is any going to touch danilio???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I can't get Danilio to work like everyone else. Might be my team talks, i dunno.

You are doing a great job! Just wanted to praise your work here. :) Keep on

I can't get Danilio to work like everyone else. Might be my team talks, i dunno.

In the test, there are no team-talks at all :) Just make sure that your assistant manager isn't controlling the OI's, cause they are manually set in Danilo.

Goals, goals everywhere!

here's the 4-4-2 with results but somewhere in this thread these has been first & second seasons results

Skimmed through a lot of pages, and couldn't find one single full first season result. The creator has tested it in the year of 2020 with Juventus, and most others have tested with Man City first season, or their overpowered teams around 2020. I will not test this tactic, sorry. Haven't you got a tactic of your own Nezza? I'm sure you can do better than the one you suggested here :)

If we're at suggesting tactics, I would like to see how well Veez' no-striker-tactic(s) does it (either the 5-2-3Killer or the new 3-4-3Killerv3)
Btw, love the tactictesting-thingy you got going on here, and at some point - given you still need testers - i would like to help too. Sad thing is that I wont have any Internet before Thuesday, but next weekend I'll proberly have loads of sparetime :D

I'm testing Steaton's Total Annihilation v2 now... Wow, that is a great tactic. 12-1-1 start :)

I really want to give this a shot. I've scrolled through the thread on the other site with this on, but couldn't find the answer to two questions I had, and since you had tested it I should ask you mate. What pitch size did you use? And, does it matter what foot the inside forwards are? I mean should they be inverted, or AMR right footed and AML left footed? Cheers in advance dude. Great work on this thread too

Skimmed through a lot of pages, and couldn't find one single full first season result. The creator has tested it in the year of 2020 with Juventus, and most others have tested with Man City first season, or their overpowered teams around 2020. I will not test this tactic, sorry. Haven't you got a tactic of your own Nezza? I'm sure you can do better than the one you suggested here :)

sorry about that mate it must of been another 4-4-2 with SS I was looking at.

I haven't created any more tactics since my Narrow 4-2-3-1 but Iv'e stopped making them since I keep getting E-mails and inbox messages from Portugal & Korean about sending them my development tactics and was promised my name would be mentioned as the creator ( name from this site ) but this didn't happen and I wasn't to impressed with other creators taken full credit for what I created :(

but I have helped ppl with tweaked version of there own tactic and it's been good so far :), but if I decide to create another one I will test it first season and ask you to test it :)

I really want to give this a shot. I've scrolled through the thread on the other site with this on, but couldn't find the answer to two questions I had, and since you had tested it I should ask you mate. What pitch size did you use? And, does it matter what foot the inside forwards are? I mean should they be inverted, or AMR right footed and AML left footed? Cheers in advance dude. Great work on this thread too

In the Premier League, we cannot change the pitch size. inverted foot is always good for inside forwards, but in this test it doesn't matter, because all players are good with both feet.

Which tactic do you want tested? There are three
I mentioned in my post that i tested the wingplay v2, which is the latest tactic and update on the final.tac, thanks for deciding to test it.

If we're at suggesting tactics, I would like to see how well Veez' no-striker-tactic(s) does it (either the 5-2-3Killer or the new 3-4-3Killerv3)
Btw, love the tactictesting-thingy you got going on here, and at some point - given you still need testers - i would like to help too. Sad thing is that I wont have any Internet before Thuesday, but next weekend I'll proberly have loads of sparetime :D

I will keep you in mind if or when we get a need for more testers mate, thanks for offering :) Dbotiger said he wouldn't be available until Monday, so I guess things should speed up next week. If suggesting tactics, you need to include screenshots from a full first season :) Every time a tester does it another way, he ends up wasting time on testing unproven tactics. We don't take requests, only suggestions, and only if the tactic is already proven to work very well. This is a time consuming test method, so I only want to test the best tactics out there. It's not one of those threads where people can send in tactics to test if it's good or not. It's a test to determine which of the best tactics are most stable over many seasons.

Last edited: