SI added update in winter for 100+ mb and wrote just couple words in description. I see that tactics changed , this is fact.
By the way, Knap from SI forum also tested his tactics and confirm changes in ME
Korean mates already create 17.3 tactics and updates for currents too.

I agree me has changed.Cant get decent results with old tactic,i have tested myself.

Seriously check ME version and stop thinking that you cleverer.
Tactics changed in 17.3, someone more someone less
qoute from SI staff member

"To answer any questions regarding the change of ME Number from 1703 to 1704, it was clearly mentioned in the patch notes.

- Fixed divergence warning appearing during a match"

SI added update in winter for 100+ mb and wrote just couple words in description. I see that tactics changed , this is fact.
By the way, Knap from SI forum also tested his tactics and confirm changes in ME

If I had to choose whom to believe:

A) to kids that have no clue about FM but in their childish dreams they are great managers and great FM experts so they post thier useless tactics and share thier "wisdom" at forums

B) to an official SI staff member

I would chosen "B" :)

A) to kids that have no clue about FM but in their childish dreams they are great managers and great FM experts so they post thier useless tactics and share thier "wisdom" at forums

lol whatever :)

Hehe :) I'd say if you want to find out someone's level of competency in FM then just watch what he says after SI releases a patch ;)

Last edited:
The 3511 IWB is very inconsistent, supposed to be the best tactic according to your ranking, but relies on 2 players, the AMC and the Striker, if they are in a bad day you probably lost the game and theres nothing you can do about it they won't score.
Already have 1 loss and 3 draw against low tier teams in Serie A with Juve, 3rd season, 2 champions league won and i was coming from an unbeaten season also thanks to AGRESSOR defensive version from TFF9, which is the best tactic by far

I take my words back. After patch release tactics didnt work first days, but in Sunday all worked as before oO

Nice to see that you are still going strong MrLangvatn. Im back too, just bought fm 2017 :D

I doubt it, his site and the entire testing process is pretty much dead at the moment.
The entire thing MR L had in mind actually worked as intended for maybe two months during this FM. I guess real life obligations took over and hampered what was originally a great idea.

I doubt it, his site and the entire testing process is pretty much dead at the moment.
The entire thing MR L had in mind actually worked as intended for maybe two months during this FM. I guess real life obligations took over and hampered what was originally a great idea.

He is writing thesis mate,he already said that also they wont test tactics untill fmfc gets updated

Yes, I know, but it doesn't change the fact the site has lost steam twice now. It seemed like such a big, important project which has been reduced to two large batches of tactic testing and complete silence for weeks/months in between.

I still hope things will work as MR L intended for FM 18, despite everything his ideas for all this are still pretty good.

I was informed that testing would resume Sunday evening or today. Is that still the plan?

We have just started testing tactics in the newest patch.

Test results will come very frequently the coming days. Stay tuned here!

You will try all the new version for 13.1? Like 3-5-2 v3.1 boy stephenik