Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre FM14

Just plug and play mate :)

I have tested in full game myself with good results. The tactic is quite attack focused, so perhaps not lower teams, although I haven't tested with any underdog teams. Defensive positioning match prep, or you can experiment with this too, see what's best for your team.

EDIT: Perhaps with lower teams, change the fullbacks to support or defend :) Or you can also experiment with match strategies with lower teams. Control/Standard/Counter/Defensive.

well I've kicked it up on 1 of my saves.. no where near fluid and bear in mind I'm chelsea and have a strong team... first game beat united 2-1 2nd game beat Liverpool 1-0 3rd game beat QPR 2-0 so all going OK at present... striker scored probably 70% of the goals so far and I only goal conceded was from a corner but bear in mind I am a strong team and tactic also is fluid at all yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

well I've kicked it up on 1 of my saves.. no where near fluid and bear in mind I'm chelsea and have a strong team... first game beat united 2-1 2nd game beat Liverpool 1-0 3rd game beat QPR 2-0 so all going OK at present... striker scored probably 70% of the goals so far and I only goal conceded was from a corner but bear in mind I am a strong team and tactic also is fluid at all yet.

It would be nice to test in a fresh season, so that the players will actually play the tactic and follow their player instructions :) But yeah, the striker scores most of the goals, and brings most assists for me as well.

sorry to ask , is it this tactic work for patch 14.3

sorry to ask , is it this tactic work for patch 14.3

Don't know about the one on the front page, cause I made that for an earlier patch. But if you try the one on page 22, that one is made for 14.3.1 (the newest patch).

love watching the play as it gets played out wide and either the inside forward or full back supplies the ammo for either the striker or advanced playmaker getting a late run.. impressed mate

love watching the play as it gets played out wide and either the inside forward or full back supplies the ammo for either the striker or advanced playmaker getting a late run.. impressed mate

I was just about to make a comment about that myself. Beautiful play indeed.

I was just about to make a comment about that myself. Beautiful play indeed.

really solid defensively aswell and the goals are adding up now pal... as you say I am chelsea and have a strong team. 17 trophies in 4 seasons currently in 5th so not the best of teams to test it with but say that there has been plenty of tactics I've tested with this save that have not worked at all... good stuff

really solid defensively aswell and the goals are adding up now pal... as you say I am chelsea and have a strong team. 17 trophies in 4 seasons currently in 5th so not the best of teams to test it with but say that there has been plenty of tactics I've tested with this save that have not worked at all... good stuff

Will test it myself now on a fresh start. The season I made it I finished 2nd place with Liverpool first season, but I only used that tactic the second half of the season, and the first half was terrible. Wondering if there is any point at all testing it with a lower prem side. Thinking about testing with Aston Villa or Cardiff.

My choice ended on Cardiff :) What is a respectable position for them?

Ouch, within the three first matches I will face both Chelsea and Man Utd, both away matches! Talk about rough start eh.

Ouch, within the three first matches I will face both Chelsea and Man Utd, both away matches! Talk about rough start eh.

surely your looking for 4 points ;) lol

Got a red card after 40 mins against Chelsea, now that's not promising!

dont go hard on them lol

I wanna test the tactic as it is, all attacking and all tackling hard. I know it's not ideal for a lower prem side like Cardiff, but wanna see if they can survive with it :)