Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Looks great Mr L, defence looks insane, forgive me on this though, just a very brief observation - but is the attack actually better?

First version after a full season you scored 96 in 38 (2.53 goals a game)
This version at half way you've scored 38 in 19 (2 goals a game)

Like I said, just an observation, I know this isn't accurate to base it on, especially when one hasn't had a full season yet and depends on who you've played so far etc.(more likely to smash Hull and Burnley than you are Chelsea and City) Though 6 CCC's and a 4-0 against United (most annoying team this patch imo) would suggest otherwise, I'll wait until your season is done :)

Looks great Mr L, defence looks insane, forgive me on this though, just a very brief observation - but is the attack actually better?

First version after a full season you scored 96 in 38 (2.53 goals a game)
This version at half way you've scored 38 in 19 (2 goals a game)

Like I said, just an observation, I know this isn't accurate to base it on, especially when one hasn't had a full season yet and depends on who you've played so far etc.(more likely to smash Hull and Burnley than you are Chelsea and City) Though 6 CCC's and a 4-0 against United (most annoying team this patch imo) would suggest otherwise, I'll wait until your season is done :)

The first half of the season has all the toughest away matches

May need to hold off buying players till youve completed your test, because I finished the season (2nd by the way) and now I need to know what formation I am trying in the new season! Tried my 5212 pretty stable for results but want to see this improved 532

I think I will tweak it even further though before releasing it :) The goalscoring still needs tweaking!

4 CCCs away at city is always good! My day off today, going to watch walking dead and hope theres an update in 45 minutes :D

Out of the blue

Like wtf :) Never conceded more than 1 goal in a match entire season, always stable small wins, and now this? :)

Any chance of a really strong 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 tactic (AML/AMR) with central midfielders and wingers with a high possession ratio.

Seems to be a complete lack of them on Football Manager 2015 to date.

what i found is with close down much less on the CBs I would become extremely exposed at the back because the line would drop deep leaving space between the CBs and CWBs

what i found is with close down much less on the CBs I would become extremely exposed at the back because the line would drop deep leaving space between the CBs and CWBs

More exposed with close down more :P It is bound to be space between the CB's and the Complete wing backs anyway, as the complete wing backs are attacking like crazy. You are using my OI's right?

Last edited:
Yeah worked a lot better after that, think I will start with the original next season as my sqaud will be a lot stronger

Season results

So, need to tweak the attacking more, but very nice defense now:

Last edited:
Christ United went crazy ha

You have the long throw exploit as well?

None of those exploits work unless you have 3 strikers or wingers.

I have given Man Utd Vidal and Ronaldo. Ronaldo usually gets 70 goals each season (including cups)

Back