Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Mr L are finished making tactics for FM15? As I know there more to come from you ;)

Dunno yet :) At the moment I'm very busy with other stuff :P Work, school, kids, wedding planning, etc. Maybe later mate :)

Dunno yet :) At the moment I'm very busy with other stuff :P Work, school, kids, wedding planning, etc. Maybe later mate :)

Maybe for one more if you have time can I request a 4-3-3 since a lot of top teams play that way now.Though to be fair your other tactics are very close to that formation anyways :P

Maybe for one more if you have time can I request a 4-3-3 since a lot of top teams play that way now.Though to be fair your other tactics are very close to that formation anyways :P

You mean without a DM?

Are the instructions in the OP (pitch size, training) all applicable to each tactic in the OP? Is it the same version home and away?

Last edited:
Also if the positions listed in the OP that have oppostion instructions against them aren't used by the opposition team, do you alter which positions get the OIs accordingly? (Wing backs get OIs if no wingers for examples).

Are the instructions in the OP (pitch size, training) all applicable to each tactic in the OP? Is it the same version home and away?

There isn't any information about pitch size and training in the OP :P Yes, I only have tactics that work both home and away.

Also if the positions listed in the OP that have oppostion instructions against them aren't used by the opposition team, do you alter which positions get the OIs accordingly? (Wing backs get OIs if no wingers for examples).

The opposition instructions are made to cope with certain problem formations. Altering the OI's would result in the tactic scoring less against other formations. So, to sum up, no, don't alter the OI's :)

change focus to control when winning by a couple?

not fully fluid yet but conceding bucket loads of goals. this expected?

Playing as Las Palmas At. in Spanish Second Division. 18 games played. Won 7, drawn 4, lost 7. Scored 41 but conceded 39 (both highest figures in league). Seems very inconsistent tactic. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Expected to come 14th but currently 11th. I'm not criticising just confused about the lack of success compared to others haha.

using mean machine, this just happened :)

qyslcn.jpg

Which one of the tactics do you recommend for a 2. division Norwegian team? Currently playing as Sprint-Jeløy, and we're doing decent with Mean Machine, but we concede a LOT of goals, and that has lost me some important matches.

Which one of the tactics do you recommend for a 2. division Norwegian team? Currently playing as Sprint-Jeløy, and we're doing decent with Mean Machine, but we concede a LOT of goals, and that has lost me some important matches.

In numerous tests on this forum, the Gung-Ho (the one without wingbacks) seems to be the one of my tactics that has done best for lesser teams. But regarding conceding goals, there isn't much u can do without playing a different type of tactic. Points-wise throughout a season, the Mean Machine and the Gung-Ho seem to be the better choices to me. If you want more defensive stability, you can go with Zyndar's Request or Easter Gambit. They concede a lot less (but also score less).

Back