Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
I disagree. The game isn't advanced enough to make anything "brilliant". Check FM13 and earlier, there you will find "brilliant" tactics, cause there are thousands of combinations you could use. Now, on/off on every option = total number of combinations low = more similar tactics = less difference between them in results = randomness has a bigger effect

You didn´t play with TUGA tactic i see!
4-1-4-1 Totally realistic formationwith almost "cheat" results

Mr Langvatn 4-2-4 Gung-Ho Madness
What team plays with that 4-2-4? Not a single one...your and others tactics around here are based on 3/4 strikers.

I now this is a game, but for me a brilliant tactic is a tactic realistic that somehow exploits something in ME. Like it was Diablo in CM0304.

Sorry my opinion...

What team plays with that 4-2-4? Not a single one...your and others tactics around here are based on 3/4 strikers.

I now this is a game, but for me a brilliant tactic is a tactic realistic that somehow exploits something in ME. Like it was Diablo in CM0304.

Sorry my opinion...

Hehe, do you know where that 4-1-4-1 style of play comes from mate? :) You know why the top tactics have 3-4 strikers? Because that's how this current patch wants it. The top tier tactics are all similar, due to lacking options. Blame the game, not the tacticians :)

Last edited:
Leicester first season test complete

Mean Machine: Not too shabby I think for a tactic with 2 defenders and 3 strikers. Media prediction 20th. No purchases, assistant manager pick line-up every game, holiday BETWEEN matches, so no man management.

Last edited:
For those of you who felt that Mean Machine didn't work for you, or want some more defensive stability over the mad goalscoring, try the "Standard" mentality rather than "Overload" :)

Last edited:

Sorry my opinion...

executioner uses 2 strikers, amc, aml (or amr) and 2 cm's

it is the best tactic in this patch in regards to results, hands down, unless the user can't follow simple instructions or has horrible luck in their save, the GF/GA people are getting with it is just simply ridiculous for top teams and mid teams and even weaker teams

Mean Machine

For those of you who felt that Mean Machine didn't work for you, or want some more defensive stability over the mad goalscoring, try the "Standard" mentality rather than "Overload" :)

I use "Control" when I score first. It appears to make it less vulnerable to counter-attack, while still scoring a lot.
But I'm not 100% fluid yet.

Mean Machine: Not too shabby I think for a tactic with 2 defenders and 3 strikers. Media prediction 20th. No purchases, assistant manager pick line-up every game, holiday BETWEEN matches, so no man management.

Did you heal and freeze?

I use "Control" when I score first. It appears to make it less vulnerable to counter-attack, while still scoring a lot.
But I'm not 100% fluid yet.

Yeah, I've noticed that Control, Standard and Overload are the three that work in the tactic without messing it up :)

Started a personal save with Strømsgodset (Norway)

First league match :D

Mean Machine for the win! :)

Mean Machine on a trip!

Mean Machine on a trip! Didn't expect to do this well away against Club Brugge :)

Hahaha... Actually I came here to post my latest result in the first season testing the Gung ho wingback edition, but as I see this mean machine I already got heart attacked...^^ Anyway, we have more than three fantastic tactics with different formations now, so great work MrL

View attachment 284137

I am sorry I didn't post the league tables I've had in all the seasons before, I am just enjoying this game so much atm I can only recommend these as standalone tactic or even as a set highly to everyone, it's so fun if you have set the OI right and don't overexhaust your players in training. Buying players is also great with these, as you got so much roles and positions covered, you will get into touch with many different players!

1st result with mean machine -
View attachment 284132

Last edited:
This is not really relevant, but if three different tactics with three diffreent OI setup, is there a way to save it indiviually? or theres the need to setup the OI whenever a differet tactic is chosen

Back